. THIS TIME .

Jimin didn't take much more time to get home after that moment.  He let himself calm down a bit before quietly opening the door, trying to make as minimal noise as possible.  He sat the bags  down on the counter top gently, hoping the rustling would stop soon as everything settles.  He sighs, thinking that everything is okay, and that his older brother has not gotten up yet.  Though of course, fate as you would have it, is not on his side today.

"Good morning little brother," Hoseok says cheerfully, making Jimin freeze in his place.  "Get anything good this morning?"  He asked as he moved closer to the stiff Omega.  "You know, I always tried to figure out, 'how does he get so much food ready for the entire day before I'm even awake?' and then it hit me," he said, walking closer and closer to the now pale faced boy, "You sneak out early in the morning, and make it home just in time for me to wake up."

Jimin froze, as if his whole body was cursed with a freezing spell.  His feet felt heavy, so heavy in fact that he didn't know how to move them.  Hoseok laughed, sending Jimin out of his trance for a moment. 

"I'm not upset or angry, but I am a bit disappointed in you Jiminie, why didn't you just wake me up to go with you?"  He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin looked down, a little ashamed that he let his brother down so heavily.  He played with his fingers a bit before answering, "Well, you work so much hyung, I didn't want to wake you up when you already have to wake up so early to get ready for work.  I didn't... I didn't want to bother you with something so trivial as a market trip."

The boy wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, trying to suppress any more stray tears that threatened to fall.  Hoseok reached out and pat the boy's head and ruffled his hair, smiling at him as if to reassure him.  "I can't be upset with you Jiminie, I'm just thankful that you're home safely.  I can't imagine what could have happened if--" Hoseok stopped, and his face had straightened out, his nose sniffing the air around them a little more closely.

It is then Jimin knew, knew that in this very moment, his brother can now smell it.  Smell the stench of the Alpha that held him, the one that put his head in Jimin's neck, where his lips touched his skin.  Hoseok's eyes glowing emerald and green, canines lengthening as his anger enveloped him.  Jimin hugged the older, grabbing on to him tightly as if his only method to calm him.

"No!  I was rescued!  T-There was another Alpha there who made them leave!"  Jimin said loudly, as if to snap his brother out of rage.

"There were two!?  How many Alphas did you run into today!?"  Hoseok said, cracking his neck as his anger grew more and more ferociously. 

"Hyung please!  I am safe aren't I!?  I'm not marked up, scratched or bitten, I am safe and in one piece!  Please!"  Jimin bargained and his grip on his brother tightened. 

Hoseok's breaths began slowing down as his rage lessened.  He calmed down and looked at Jimin with a serious gaze, his eyes still glowing emerald, "Do not go out again on your own.  You will tell me no matter what, no sneaking around any more," Hoseok said, his Alpha tone in full effect meaning he was very serious.

Jimin said nothing back as he just nodded his head.  Hoseok shook his head softly and smirked as he hugged his brother.  After he let go, Jimin finish putting the groceries and other items away. 

It was quiet between the two brothers as Hoseok finished getting ready.  Once he was done, he came back out from the bathroom to see Jimin finishing up breakfast for the two of them.  He walked over to his brother and pat his head, smiling at the younger boy.  Jimin smiled back, knowing that his brother only wants the best for him, and wants to make sure he stays safe.