. STUCK .

The next morning, Jimin woke up more than excited and comfortable beyond belief. He could smell the breakfast being made, how the scents filled the room and making the smaller flick his tongue over his bottom lip. Also, waking up in Namjoon's arms was a better feeling than expected.
The Omega was thrilled.

He didn't want to move even a tiny bit, afraid to wake up the sleeping Alpha behind him. He could feel Namjoon's soft breaths hit his neck, causing the hairs to stand up and send chills down his back. He bit his bottom lip and squeezed his eyes shut. Namjoon gave a low growl as he readjusted himself, wrapping his arm tighter around the Omega's waist and pulling him in closer... if that was even possible at this time.

The Alpha began nuzzling his face into the Omega's neck, inhaling sharply and taking in his sweet scent of lavender and citrus. Namjoon tightened his hold on the Omega again, squeezing him so hard Jimin began to feel uncomfortable. A low growl escaped the older's lips again and Jimin whined.

"N-Namjoon hyung, w-wake up," Jimin said, trying to loosen the older's grip on him.

Suddenly, Namjoon shot his eyes open, the white and grey colors swirling around as he tried to focus on where he was, and more importantly...

Who he was wrapping up so tightly.

Namjoon began to sit up, with Jimin following his movements. Eventually, both males arose from where they were sitting. The pair looked at each other, memories of the previous night running through each of their minds like a movie. Jimin could only blush, feeling as though if he stared too long at the older, he would end up drooling on the ground beneath him. Namjoon on the other hand couldn't keep his eyes off of Jimin. His cheeks dusted a cute rosy pink from his blush and his plush lips pressed together as he looked away from him. Namjoon placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and let them fall down the Omega's arms until they just brushed their finger tips together, sending an electric charge through the pair.

"You two gonna stand there all day or what?" Someone said, a slight playful tone in their voice.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What can I help you with Taehyung?"

"Oh well... you know..." Taehyung began saying, strolling over to the two of them with a smirk on his lips. "I just wanted to come downstairs to check on my friend and make him something to eat, but it looks like he had all of his cravings taken care of," Taehyung said and winked at the pair before returning to the kitchen to finish making breakfast.

Namjoon sighed as he shook his head before he held onto Jimin's hand, not wanting to let him go and not wanting to move from their spot. "Get washed up, I'll make sure there is food for you when you come back down," he told the smaller, tgiving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Okay," Jimin said and gave a small smile as he started hobbling slowly up to his room.

Namjoon watched as the Omega made his way up the stairs to his room. He went into the kitchen and saw his younger brother smiling at him brightly, giving his best box-like smile to the older.

"You know, couches make an excellent place to spend the night with someone. Not enough space for two people, but when you press tightly to one another, it fits two just right," Taehyung continued joking with his brother.

"Shut up Tae," Namjoon said and then stretched out his limbs again, hearing some of his bones crack as he did so.

Upstairs, Jimin was brushing his teeth, his mind couldn't stop replaying the events from last night. Namjoon, his neediness for him, his want to stay closer to him, his desires for him. Jimin stared at himself in the mirror for a few moments, studying his own facial features. Do I... do I like him? Jimin kept staring, tooth paste foam dripping from the corner of his mouth.