. FRAGRANT .

It had been exactly 24 hours and 25 minutes since Namjoon was rushed to the hospital.  Taehyung drove Namjoon's car with Jungkook as Yoongi drove with Namjoon and Jimin in his.  The group had made a 30 minute trip into a 15 minute trip, thanks to Yoongi's incredible need for speeding.  Later that evening, around 3 am, Yoongi had taken a very exhausted Jungkook home, Taehgung and Jimin stayed behind with Namjoon.

The Alpha had been attached to hoses and tubes as they pumped fluids from an IV into his veins.  A monitor above his head showing his heart rate.  He was covered by a gown and a blanket, his eyes closed as he slept peacefully.  Taehyung beside him had fallen asleep as well, head resting near his brother's legs as he sat in a chair.  Jimin on the other hand, was a different story.  The Omega couldn't sleep, he couldn't rest at all.  He felt terrible for the Alpha, and the worst part is...
It was only the second day.

For most Alpha wolves, their rut can go anywhere between a few days to a week.  For Namjoon, they only lasted three days sometimes four.  However, Jimin knew there was more to it than this, and was very aware that his rut was going to last a few days longer even after he got out from this.

The doctor discharged Namjoon later that day, giving him a stronger prescription of medicine to keep any migraines at bay.  After that, he drove the three of them home.  Taehyung immediately hugged his brother as they entered the threshold of the home.  Namjoon chuckled as he hugged Taehyung back.  Tears streamed down the Omega's face as he squeezed his brother tighter. 

"Please...p-please don't do that again.  I w-was so s-scared," he sobbed into his older brother's shirt.

Namjoon stroked Taehyung's hair and smiled, warmed by his brother's emotions.  "I'm so sorry Tae, I didn't think it would have gotten so bad.  I have never felt that way before on the first day, I'm sorry," he said as he broke up their hug to stare at his brother face to face.

"Next time, tell me, please."

"Of course Tae."

Jimin had, silently, made his way outside to the backyard as the brother's shared their touching moment.  He sat in one of the lounge chairs and looked up at the hazy blue sky.  His eyes darting around as stars began to show.  He was relieved that Namjoon was okay, and happy to see the Alpha smile again.  He was so lost in his own thoughts--as usual--that he didn't notice a particular male had made his way outside to meet him. 

The male sat down next to the star gazer, resting his elbow on the arm rest and his chin in his palm as he watched on.  He stared at the Omega, admiring his features closely.  The blonde hairs on his head falling to frame his face beautifully, and his eyes wide as he is off, up in the clouds.  His jawline was defined but not muscular; all of his features were soft, but the one thing that had him stuck, were the Omega's plump, and full lips.  Oh, how he longed to have them against his already, he bit his bottom lip as he thought about it.

Jimin had finally realized that he was no longer alone, and that the chair beside him was no longer empty.  He looked at the male next to him as the older smirked, revealing perfectly placed dimples on either side of his lips.  Jimin blinked a few times, a bit startled by his appearance but thankful nonetheless.

"You don't look so happy to see me?"  The Alpha said with a fake frown.

"It's not that Namjoon," Jimin said as he looked back up at the now soft purple sky.  "I just feel bad."

"You feel bad?  You shouldn't feel bad about anything," Namjoon said softly.

"I know, but, I didn't mean to make you think I like to see you in pain or distress.  I-I'm sorry if you do, but--" Namjoon cut him off.