00

Disclaimer: this idea was given to me by one of you readers. you commented on the voting  chapter (which is now deleted). I completely forgot to jot down your username to give you credit, I'm so sorry. Please comment who you are (: thank you so much!

Ruka (3)

They put me into a dark red, worn out shirt and pants. My wrists were tied together with brown rope in front of me. As I walked past the cells with a guard following behind, prisoners around me eyed me. One man looked at me like he was seeing a piece of meat.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at the man with my brows furrowed, "Can I help you?"

"I'm sure I can find something for you to help me with." The man smirked. As I took a step toward him, the guard pushed me. "Quit it." She then turns and points to the man. "You. The harassment needed to end a long time ago."

I continued walking until the guard shoved me into a cell, making me stumble.

She walked over to me and pulled out a knife. As she cut the rope around my wrists, she looked me up and down. "I don't know who you are or what you did to the Princess, but she gave the warden very specific orders on how to deal with you." The guard dropped my wrists. "Thanks to her, it's making my job easier."

She turned and left, slamming the cell door shut.

I widened my eyes, "Wait!" I ran to the door and banged on it. "I can't be in here! Please!"

The light that shined in from the door was very dim and little. I panicked around the room, trying to catch my breath. I began to tremble - the room looked like it was getting darker and darker each second.

I wiped the sweat that dripped down my face. My cheeks were starting to feel hot.

I ran to the door once again and pounded on it. "You have to let me out!" I began to sob. "Please... can anyone hear me..."

As I started to wheeze, I removed myself from the door and walked to the bed that hung from the wall. I sat down then looked down to my legs. They were blurry, making me feel nauseous.

I laid down on my side, my body facing the door. I could hear my heart beating out of my chest. I could feel it beating in my head. I hated it. To distract myself, I started to scratch my arms. I hoped my focus on that would make the feeling stop.

"Where are you taking her?"

"Somewhere far enough away from us. After the information you gave me about her, she's going to wish she never took her first breath on this Earth."