♡•3•♡

I heard Travis groan annoyed and I looked over at him.

"Shit ill call my guys and get them to dump the body somewhere hopefully he doesn't come back but I doubt that won't happen.," Travis mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked walking towards him with a confused look.

He held up the piece of paper that the guy dropped and my mouth dropped as well.

"He must think your cute." He handed me the piece of paper and I rubbed the back of my head.

"He'll probably fucking kill me knowing that I killed whoever he was after." I groaned and put the piece of paper down on the bar table.

"Well don't worry about that, for now, that piece of paper you found what was it about?" I turned away from the bar table and headed back to where Serena was.

I looked at the letter again.

"Basically she's getting married on July 15th and well since her husband is a CEO of a big company this may be my only chance to get rid of him!" I said excitedly.

"No ones ever seen him before isn't that correct?" I turned to look at Travis then nodded my head.

"If I pretend to be his Fiancé I might get the chance to see him. How he does all of his work is beyond me but this may be our only chance. Imagine how much we could get for this." I looked back down at the letter and stuffed it in my pocket.

"I'll get the body out of here then I was thinking about throwing it in the street but now that we may need to use her, let's wait," Travis replied.

He took a phone out of his pocket and began dialling a number.

I turned back to the table and picked up her phone. I clicked on messages then onto Mr. Lycan's contact.

"Hey, Hunny I won't be home till the 15th I'm meeting up with some old friends so see you then, love ya!"

I turned off the phone and placed it down on the table. Travis had ended his call now and people were coming into the building.

It was his clean up, crew.

I grabbed the wallet, phone, jewelry, and a few other things before they began to clean up the mess. They picked up the body and began to clean up the blood off the floor.

I stepped away from it all and walked over to Travis.

"I'm going to go pretending to be Serena at the party and I'll eliminate him then I need you to prepare me a few bugs as well as a few bombs just in case things go sideways." Travis nodded his head and took his phone out.

"I bet you he's some old ugly ass creep so this won't be fun." Travis chuckled at my statement.

"Well hes got to be pretty ugly if he's hiding away," Travis replied.

I gave him a small smile and put the items in my pocket.

"Alright, I'm going to go set up let me know when you got everything ready make sure they don't get caught planting anything!" I yelled back at him as I walked towards the doors.

"Don't worry, they won't!" He replied.

I opened up the doors to the bar and made my way back to my home.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

▪Travis' POV▪

I stood quietly cleaning a few glasses at my bar.

After they cleaned up everything I cashed in the money and upgraded the place a bit. Adding some new furniture and different types of alcohol.

The bar was back open again and lively with people.

The bar door flew open and I slowly lifted my head.

A grumpy tired-looking blue haired girl walked in. She wore a lab coat and pulled up a chair.

"Travis gimme like 20 beers.." She mumbled.

"Oh, baby whats wrong?" I asked slowly approaching her.

She looked up at me pouting and I rubbed her head. I took a beer bottle from under the counter and passed it over to her.

She opened it up and drank it all down in one drink. She hit it against the table and began searching around for her wallet.

"Katelyn its on the house," I mumbled.

She looked up at me and stopped searching. With a sigh of relief, she dropped her head to the table.

"I know you've got a lot of work to do but could you do me a favour?" I asked giving her puppy eyes.

She looked up at me slightly pissed but nodded her head.

"If I send you a voice recording can you turn it into a voice changer?" I asked handing her a USB.

She nodded her head and took the USB. Shoving it in her pocket she looked back up me.

"Oh, whats wrong did you miss me that much?" I asked putting a hand on her head.

She mumbled a few things to herself and sat up straight. She leaned in closer to me and grabbed the bow on my shirt.

"I didn't miss you at all." She huffed.

"I see then I guess I'll just go home by myself and make sure to pick up a girl on the way there." I backed away from Katelyn and headed towards the backdoors.

I stopped at the backdoors when I felt something tug on the back of my shirt.

I turned around and Katelyn gave me puppy dog eyes. I grabbed her hand and began to walk towards the back room. I opened up the door locking it behind us.

Once it was locked I pushed her up against the wall and locked lips.

A/N
Remember this will have different ships and so on but the main story is an Aarmau one so do expect different ships to appear.