♡•14•♡

After a bit of waiting the guards finally returned. One of them had clothes well the other held a key and a card. I put my hand out that didn't have the gun and the clothes, as well as the key and card, were placed down on them.

"T-thank you," I mumbled shyly.

I backed away into the room and once inside I closed the doors. Once inside I took off his shirt and began to put on my clothes. I could hear a loud whistle from the washroom and I turned to look over.

Aaron still sat smugly in the bathtub staring at me. I growled at him and once my clothes were on I shoved the keys and card in my pocket. I pointed my gun at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't try that love." In his hand, he held a remote.

I stared at it for a few seconds and he clicked on the button.

"Intruder! Intruder!"

I stared at him with wide eyes and he shrugged his shoulders.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed before running off into the hall.

Guards began to run around in the halls and the message played throughout the house. The maids ran around in a hurry to get out. I tried to blend in with the crowd.

"There is a girl who left my room earlier she is the intruder!"

People stopped in the hallway and immediately turned there heads to look at me. A shiver went down my spine and a maid screamed,

"That's the girl!" A maid screamed.

Everyone turned to look at me and I growled in response. The maids hurried away well the guards began to slowly approach me.

"Sorry boys but I'm not an intruder, oh and your boss has some explaining to do!" I laughed.

The system saying intruder finally shut up and a smirk grew on my face. The TVs around the area turned on and on them were pictures.

They showed a picture of me and Aaron on the bed well he was violating me. My parts were blurred out but Aarons wasn't.

People stared in shock and I smiled too myself.

Aaron may have his ways but so do I.

I pushed past all the guards and whipped my gun out. I grabbed onto one of the maids and put a gun to her head. She gasped in shock and the guards immediately pointed their guns at me. I nodded my head to the side and pushed the gun against her head.

"Don't even try it," I laughed,

"One step and I blow her head off."

They all began to back away and holding her I slowly backed away. Once I was at the end of the hallway. I let go of her and pushed her forward. Pulling the gun I sent a bullet through her brain. People screamed and I turned away and began to run again. I ran to the nearest window as I could hear footsteps getting closer. Pointing the gun in front of me, I shot it.

The window burst into a million pieces and taking a few steps I leaped off the edge. I laughed as I began to fall and as I went down I grabbed onto the edge. I did this a few more times before I reached the ground. Once I was on the ground I had landed in a parking lot. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and pressing on the button I looked around for the car.

I could hear a faint beeping in the distance and I ran towards it. As I approached it my mouth dropped in surprise. It was a really nice car as well as my favourite colour, black.

I jumped into the car and starting it up I smiled as I began to back up. I looked out the windows to see guards rushing over. I rolled my eyes at this and backed up fast. I hit a few cars backing up but that didn't matter. As I pulled out of the drive I had to make a few turns trying to dodge bullets. A bullet hit the window shattering the glass.

I cursed at that thinking about how nice of a car I had just taken. I guess I could always steal more of his cars later. I shrugged my shoulders and as I drove down the road I headed onto the main highway.

Driving down it I looked back to see if anyone was following me. Luckily it seemed to be clear. I leaned back in my seat relaxing a bit more and put my gun beside me. I focused on the road until I could hear a strange crying noise.

I froze up in my seat and slowly turned my head back. At the back of the car sat a little girl.

She seemed to be about 5 or 6 years old.

"Who are you??" I asked staring at her in shock.

She only cried more and I stared at her in absolute shock.

How how how.

"WHAT THE HELL!"