♡•15•♡

I stared at the child in the back of the car causing me to hit the car in front of me.

"Shit," I mumbled.

I turned back to the road and the car in front of me stopped. I quickly backed up a bit and before I could see who it was I swerved around them speeding down the highway.

Luckily the next exit was my stop and it was close. I groaned out in annoyance as the child cried more.

"Please shut up!" I groaned again.

I went way over the speed limit and once I was back in town the first place I headed to was Travis' bar. When I arrived I parked in front of the bar. People were walking inside already and staring at my car in shock.

"Stay here," I growled loudly so that the child could hear.

They kept crying and crying and I got out of the car. Slamming the car door shut I gave everyone staring at me nasty looks.

I threw open the bar doors and stomped over to the front. All eyes were on me and Travis stopped cleaning a glass to glance up.

He chuckled at the sight of me and I stared him deep into the eyes.

"I need you to adopt a kid," I said sternly.

Travis burst out laughing and put the glass down,

"Oh, Aphmau I've dreamed of the day you'd say me that!" He yelled out.

"You tryna steal my man?" I heard an angry Katelyn yell walking out from the back room.

"No, I'm trying to force him to adopt a kid I stole on accident!" I replied nervously.

They both bursted into laughter and eventually, the whole bar did.

"How the hell did you steal a kid Pheonix!" Someone yelled sitting at the table.

"They were in the car I stole what the hell am I gonna do bring em back??" I shouted out.

People began laughing even more and I looked back Travis.

"Will you take the kid or not??" I asked getting a little annoyed now.

Travis sighed and then looked over at Katelyn.

"I hate children I fucking hate them you better not make me stuck with this kid for all eternity," Katelyn said giving me a death glare.

I jumped up in joy and hurried out of the bar and back to the car. I opened up the passenger side door to the find the kid still sitting there and crying.

I grabbed the little girl by her collar and dragging her out I slammed the door shut. I hurried back into the bar and when we got inside she was immediately quiet.

She looked around the bar as I stopped and then looked at Travis. He gave her a small smile which immediately caused her to start bawling her eyes out again.

"What the hell Travis!" Katelyn yelled rushing over to the kid.

She yanked the kid away from me and I shrugged my shoulders.

She placed the kid down on a bar chair and turned to look at Travis.

"Look, guys, I'll be back in a bit I've gotta do a bit of covering up," I mumbled backing away from the bar door.

"I want some answers later!" Katelyn yelled.

I quickly nodded my head and pushing open the door I ran out.

▪Kawaii Chans POV▪

I yawned and stretched my arms as I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I kept my eyes closed and slowly opened them as I got used to the light around me. They were open fully when I noticed the figure lying next to me in bed.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and fell onto the floor causing whoever it was to jolt up.

They looked down at me and I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed it was Zane.

"Where are we?" I asked clueless about what happened the other night.

"My house." He replied getting up out of the bed.

He wore nothing but a pair of pants and stretched his arms out revealing his chest.

I got up off the floor and walked over to the window. Staring out the window I gasped in shock at how big the house was. As I turned back Zane had appeared beside me. He used both of his arms to pin me up against the window causing a shiver to go down my spine.

A small blush crept on my face and I looked down at my feet as he moved closer.

"We d-didn't d-do anything r-right...?" I asked nervously.

"I wish," Zane mumbled to himself.

"Next time though, no promises." He said in a seductive deep voice.

My face darkened even more and he put one hand on my thigh. He began to trace it up and down with a smirk plastered on his face.

He licked his lips and moved his head closer to mine.

"BABY BROTHERR!!" The door to the room was thrown open causing us both to immediately look up and him to back away from me.

I looked over Zane's shoulder, a male with blue eyes and blonde hair stepped in the front door.

He gasped in shock at the sight of me and put his hands to his mouth.

"Oh my gosh, I never thought I'd see the day come when my baby brother could trick a chic into thinking he was cool!"