♡•30•♡

Everyone looked at me confused and I shrugged my shoulders.

"His words not mine."

I began to walk past them as they slowly lowered their guns.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" Dante yelled confused.

"But if we-"

"JUST GET HER DAMNIT."

I began to sprint down the hallway and before they could even turn around I had disappeared. I ran back into the main room from before the place was a bloody mess. Bodies and blood were splattered everywhere. I picked up a gun beside me and began to scout around the room. Nobody seemed to be alive no groaning or moaning in the slightest. I looked around at different bodies. People were shot a lot more then 5 times each.

I shiver went up my spine as I began to head towards the fromt door.

"Travis.." I mumbled into my head piece.

There was no response at first but I could hear breathing on the other side.

"Helloooo." I sung wondering what the hell he was doing.

"Lets make a deal."

My eyes widened and I immediately began to look around the room.

"Who are you? Wheres Travis?" I growled.

"I have him and the rest of your little friends darling."

"Lets have a talk in the mai- Oh hell there." Another shiver went up my spine as I began to look around like crazy.

My eyes stopped on a dark figure walking in from the front entrance.

"Where are they." I growled.

"They're fine." He replied still walking towards me.

I raised the gun up in front of me and glared into his eyes.

"Aphmau put the gun down. Its over you lost this time."

"What are you talking about." I asked confused.

He let out a small sigh and then stopped a few feet in front of me.

"I want you to think about it. Why do you think you were put up as kidnapped instead of dead?"

"Cause someone wanted me kidnapped." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"And who was that someone dear?"

"You.." I grumbled crossing my arms.

"Aphmau It surprises me sometimes how you can be so smart yet so dumb." He said chuckling lightly.

"S-Shut up!" I shouted firing a shot at him.

He quickly avoided the bullet and let out another sigh.

"Would you put the gun down. Sure you look great holding one and I'd probably smash your fine ass if we weren't busy but id prefer not to get shot."

My face heated up again and I took a few more shots at him. This time instead of him moving from side to side he moved forward. He dodge both bullet and stopping in front of me he yanked the gun out of my hands. I pouted upset and he put on hand in his hair. Pushing it back his hair dropped down to the side and he stared at me.

"Now about that deal."

"Give me them back or you'll never get non again."

"Wha-"

"You heard me aint gonna get non of this." I said running my hands down my body.

He glared at me annoyed and gritted down on his teeth.

"Ill take it anytime I please. Ill even take you right now if I have too."

"I thought you were supposed to be doing business right now." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"This is not how it works. Anyways, you want your friends back don't you?" I nodded my head in response and he smiled.

"Good. Now ill set your little friends free on one condition."

"Fuck you and your conditions Aaron." I grumbled turning around back facing him.

"Aphmau quit playing around."

The sound of a mag clicking made me snap my head back. Aaron pointed the gun at my forehead as I stared at him in shock.

"I really do love playing around but right now I don't think so. Act a little more professional."

"You're starting to piss me off a bit ya know that." I growled kicking a gun up off the floor.

I caught it in my hand and moving my hand forward I held it at his forehead.

"So then tell me where exactly are my friends and what the hell is going on here? More importantly who the fuck are you?"

A sly smirk grew on his face.

"You remember a guy name Aaron at all when you were younger."

I stared at him in awe for a second and nodded my head back and forth.

"I dont believe you I dont fucking believe you."

"I havent even said it yet." He mumbled.

"Aphmau look at me."

"No."

He grabbed onto my chin with his open hand and tilted my head upwards.

"I need you to think logically for a second..." He grumbled.

"Why do you think the funeral was closed casket."

My eyes widened for a quick second and the gun from my hand dropped to the ground.

I raised my one hand up and bringing it back down a loud slap echoed throughout the building.

"You're a bitch."