♡•27 •♡

I put my phone in my bra and stretched my arms out. Well it was time to go put on my little act.

I began to walk towards the entrance of this place. Looking over at the side I stared at Aaron who was still yelling at everyone.

Turning back to the front door I made my exit.

~•~

I sat in the car driving down the street as my phone sat on my lap. Travis had just called to give me the directions and location for a second time. He assumes I would get lost if not told more then once.

The more I drove down the street the darker it got. Before I were to go to the exact location I was to meet up with Travis for the hostages.

I stopped the car in front of a creepy abandoned building and turning off the engine I got out of the car. I stared at the building in front of me nervously as I began to approach it.

I pushed open the creaky front door and tip toed inside. I noticed Travis and Katelyn in one of the rooms causing my walking to speed up a bit.

"You guys?" I whisper yelled.

"Were in here." Travis mumbled.

I hurried inside of the room to see Zane and KC both tied up on the floor.

"Perfect!" I said smiling to myself.

"Alright listen up everyone Aphmau you are to give them to the hostages me and my team will break in through the back. Katelyn will go in through the roof." Travis mumbled as he took a bag out from behind him.

He threw the bag at me and catching it with my hands I looked down at it confused.

"Hurry up and get changed." He said as everyone began to get there stuff together.

Nodding my head I looked around the house and went to another room to change.

I stripped my other clothes off and quickly put on the ones in the bag. Inside of the bag were a black pair of leggings and a black t-shirt. There were also a pair of sunglasses and a hair elastic.

I had a small grin on my face as I began to tie up my hair into a ponytail. Travis really knew me too well. Inside the bag were also a couple of guns and smoke screens.

Grabbing onto the bag I put the sunglasses over my eyes, once my pony tail was up I skipped into the next room.

"Lets get this show on the road."

~•~

We drove down the road Kawaii Chan and Zane quietly tied up in the back of the trunk. I felt bad for putting them in there but it was either that or have more suspicion on me.

We stopped in front of large building and looking down at the address I confirmed it was the right place. I began to hide a few of the guns and smoke screens on me.

Stopping the car I opened up the front door. I hurried over to the truck and opening that up as well I grabbed them both. I dragged both of them towards the door as they both played unconscious.

Knocking on the front of the door it slowly began to open. A small girl appeared at the door and she looked down at both of them and then back up at me. Getting out of my way I entered the house. I threw them in front of me and stretched out my arms.

"I know you only wanted to use this chic to lure him but I thought I'd give ya both."

"Your kindness will not be forgotten." The girl mumbled as she began to walk away.

A few other figures stepped out from the shadows. I crossed my arms and stared at them as they began to walk towards Kawaii Chan and Zane.

"I'm assuming you're the one who brought them." A male familiar voice spoke.

He was in the middle of two guys both of them had guns at there sides.

"The middle man will be here shortly please do make yourself comfortable."

"Oh I will." I walked up to Zane and Kawaii Chan and grabbing them by the collars I threw them behind me.

I sat down on the floor and letting out a small yawn I laid down.

"Aren't you getting a little too comfortable?" The man asked raising an eyebrow.

"Is there problem? I'm tired after all." I replied yawning.

He looked at me suspiciously and began to take a step closer.

"I'd like to ask how exactly did you get Zane without reaching headlines?"

"Eh got him a few minutes ago. You think they gonna notice hes gone that fast."

"HUHH."

"Whats the problem?" I asked closing my eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked in shock.

"Normally I don't kidnap my victims ya know." I said a slight smirk grew on my face.

"Shit you're an assassin aren't you...?" The one guy asked.

Opening my eyes back up I got up off the floor and dusted off myself.

"Yep!"