♡•31•♡

"Yea I probably deserved that" He mumbled touching the side of his check.

My heart began pounding fast in my chest as the memory of that day came back to me.

~•~

I stared down at his casket my heart was completely broken. The one guy I had finally fell for the one guy I had finally opened up to was gone. My heart was racing and my stomach was full of butterflies he was really gone. I felt a small tap on my shoulder and turning around behind me stood his sister. I looked at her confused and then she grabbed onto my wrist.

"We have to talk about something."

Melissa pulled me away from everyone. We walked towards a small hill and stopping on the top of it Melissa took in a deep breath.

"The truth was Aaron didnt die from a car crash."

"Wha-"

"Wait I need to tell you something. But I need you to promise me right now that you will not tell anyone what I have told you."

"I promise." I replied looking at her concerned.

"Aaron was involved in the underworld. We aren't really sure what happened to him but its assumed he was killed on his last mission." My heart began pounding in my chest as I looked at her in shock.

"I'm sorry I never told you the truth but I couldn't it would've costed our lives.."

"But why tell me now...?" I asked nervously.

"People are too busy trying to find out if his death was faked or not to pay attention to us. It gives me a little time to tell you the truth. I'm sorry I know you really loved him just like he loved you.."

My heart began pounding even more and tears began to form in my eyes. It felt like my stomach was being sucked inwards as she began talking. My head began to fell a little light and my throat became dry.

"I'm sorry Im so sorry..." Melissa said as tears began to fall from her face.

~•~

Tears began to form in my eyes as I stared at Aaron. I gritted down on my teeth hard as my hair began to fall covering my face. My stomach began to sink and breathing began to get more difficult.

"You f-fucking bitch..." I crooked out.

My voice got caught in my throat after that. I couldn't say another word as I knew I'd break down.

"Asshole gimme my friends back..." I said as my voice cracked.

Aarons arms wrapped around me as my shoulders began shaking. I buried my face into his chest and grabbing onto his shirt my grip tighten.

"I told you I'd give them back on one condition didn't I."

"What is it..." I mumbled starting to cry my voice becoming more dried up.

"You can't ever leave me. Never ever do you understand you cant not for another guy not for anyone or anything. That is the only way Ill give you your friends back."

"Says the one who left me." I snorted looking up at him.

He rubbed the tears from my eyes and put a hand on my face.

"Im sorry I had to."

"You have a lot of explain-"

"There you are!" I immediately froze up in my spot and quickly wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Shit I forgot about him." I mumbled out.

"Dante." Aaron growled.

"Not now Aaron. Hand over the girl. Id rather not take any further actions." He yelled.

I turned my head back to look at him and the men he brought with him began to storm in behind him.

"Today really isn't the best day." Aaron growled.

Dante raised his gun up towards us and so did the men behind him.

"Let Travis go." Aaron mumbled.

I looked up at him and noticed an ear piece on his ear.

"And tell his crazy girlfriend to grab a car and hurry up otherwise her best friends going to end up with 50 bullets in her."

"Y'Know I'd say you're exaggerating but we really are pretty fucked if someone doesn't come and get us." I said laughing nervously.

"Huh who would've noticed that." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Aaron pointed the gun he was holding in his hand at Dante now glaring into his eyes.

"Dante shoot a shot and the moment I get back ill send every single one of my men after you no holding back."

"I don't think you understand Aaron. How can you kill me if you're already dead?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Thats a good question Dante but have you ever thought through what may happen if they found out you're the reason I'm dead."

"Uh-"

"Hold up hold up lemme just tell em real quick okay."

"Yea so did ye get all that if Aarons dead its Dan-"

Before I could finish talking Dante began to fire at us Aaron picked me up and throwing me over his shoulders he dodged the bullets. He jumped behind a couch and dropped me down beside him.

"That was close." He mumbled letting out a sigh.

"Better tell them to tell Travis about the situation." I mumbled.

"Travis ye here." Aaron asked.

"Shes what??! IS SHE CRAZY!" Aaron screamed out.

"W-Whats going on??" I asked confused.

"Your friends bat shit crazy." Aaron said in disbelief.

"Come on get up."

"What but if Dante-"

"Listen Dantes going to be a little busy afterwards."

The sound of a car engine riving outside of the building caught my attention. But something was strange about it. Rather than staying in one place it sounded like it was getting closer.

I looked over at the door and as a loud shattering sound was heard. The door came flying off the henges and a car came flying into the room.

"T-This is her plan?!?"

A/N
One more chapter left after this.