♡•25•♡

I slowly tilted my head up as a boy with jet black hair hurried over to us. He gave a small smile to me and then slowly walked up to Katelyn. She jumped onto him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He seemed a bit uncomfortable but held onto her so she wouldnt fall. She jumped out of his arms and a sly smirk grew on her face.

"Aph this is Aaron. Aaron this is my best friend Aph." She said putting an arm around my neck.

I blinked staring at him for a bit and then shyly looked away.

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"Hey.." He replied.

Aaron Lycan he was one of the cutest guys in our school. But there were alot of strange rumours about him which made me rather nervous. I wasn't too fond of the idea of Katelyn and Aaron but if she was happy then it was okay.

I looked back over at Aaron a bit suspiciously and I noticed him staring at me. Katelyn was talking away about something but his eyes never left me. My face heated up a bit and I turned away.

"I-Im going t-to class!" I said as I headed towards the doors.

"Okay! Cya Aph!" Katelyn shouted.

A shiver went down my spine as I hurried on inside. Something was telling me Aaron had no real interest in Katelyn..

•Flashback 1 Year Later•

I had been a year since Katelyn and Aaron were together. Eventually they broke up but we all agreed to stay friends. Over the year I had grown closer to Aaron and being around him made my heart race. Katelyn must have picked up on that and noticing it she probably stopped playing around. After all most of the guys she dated were just for fun anyways.

I had started to develop a small crush on him but I was unsure of his feelings on me.

I sat outside laying against his chest as we stared up at the sky. School had just ended and he was suppose to be teaching me math. But that didn't look like it was going to happen. We were both really tired and felt too lazy to do anything. I let out a small yawn and my eyes slowly began closing.

"Don't fall asleep on me now.." He said letting out a low chuckle.

I smiled slightly but my eyes were closing and it was like I couldn't open them. I snuggled up into his chest a bit and let out a small sigh.

"Aaron..."

•FB End•

"Aaron..." I mumbled out as someone began to touch my shoulder.

I immediately opened up my eyes and looked around the room. My face turned red as Aaron stood in front of me. He stared at me with a raised eyebrow and I immediately jumped up off the ground.

"What was it you said?"

"Nothing don't worry about it." I mumbled pushing him away.

He stared down at me his cold eyes making me shiver.

This Aaron some how resembled the one from back then but he wasn't him.

Because my Aaron was dead.

I walked away from him and slowly made my way towards the stairs. I didn't want to talk to him right now. Looking at him reminded me of Aaron. Everything about him looked the same but it wasn't. I watched him leave me that day and there was nothing I could've done to stop it nothing.

I bit down on my lip and hurried up the stairs once at the top I ran down the hallway and began checking every door for his room. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I just went in the first room I found.

"Aphmau what is it?" Aaron asked as he walked down the hallway.

I quickly closed the door and dropping down to the floor I kept my back to the door.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"I can tell somethings wrong now would you just tell me?" He begged.

I rolled my eyes and stared down at my hands. Getting up off the ground I looked around the room. It just seemed to be a spare bedroom. I made my way over to the bed and plopping down on it I rolled into the covers. I covered my face with the pillow and let out a small yawn.

I could hear the door to the room I was hiding in open. Footsteps stopped at the foot of the bed and a small sigh was heard.

"You're the most troublesome assassin I've ever met in my whole life." I smiled a bit at that and the weight on the bed shifted.

"Don't you have a meeting to do?" I asked quietly.

"Yes I do but someone was snoring very loudly."

My face immediately turned red and I shoved my face even more into the pillow.

"Go to your stupid meeting."

"Ah you see I would but if I leave you again you may cause more trouble."

"So what?" I asked in a bratty tone.

"So you should be able to guess where this is going. If I don't want you to walk around and cause trouble I have to make it so you can't."