♡•9•♡

The person holding the mic backed off to the side and Aaron walked onto the stage. A mask covered his face and people clapped and cheered as he stopped in front of the mic.

Taking it into his hands, he spoke,

"Welcome everyone although I haven't been running this company for a long time I'm proud to be the new owner."

People began clapping and whistling. I looked over at Katelyn and she seemed to be staring at the guy with a confused face.

"I've heard his voice somewhere before..." She said lowly.

"Seriously?" I replied moving closer to her.

"Ye he sounds like one of the guys I did way back then..." Katelyn put a finger to her lip still pondering who he could be.

I looked back up at the stage and people had finally quieted down.

"But that is not the reason we are here today. We are here to celebrate Serena and I's engagement." 

People began clapping and the stage light was turned to shine on me. I looked up at Aaron and as I walked towards the stage the light followed me. I stopped at the stage and he held his hand out.

Grabbing onto it he pulled me up onto the stage and into his arms. My face turned red and the light stays on both of us.

"Starting today the Lycan company will now become one with the Drift company!"

Many people clapped and cheered again. I looked over at Katelyn and she still had a confused look on her face.

Back in the day, Katelyn was a huge player. She did it all for the fun of it and all the money she got when she stole behind there backs. One day that all stopped the guy she dated knew about everything and got her kicked out of school not to mention stole all the money she stole from others.

Now she's with Travis and this time it isn't a game it isn't for fun. She just genuinely likes him as he likes her.

Aaron let go of me and turned me to face him. He dipped down to my lips and planted a small kiss on it. My face blushed even redder and I backed away covering my face.

"Aw don't be so shy there will be much more than this later." He whispered chuckling.

I turned away from him and stared down at my hands.

What's wrong with me why is his touching making my heart beat so fast? The point of this mission is to kill him not fall in love with him.

I shook my head a couple of times and groaned annoyed.

"Now please enjoy the rest of the party." He said as he was leaving the stage.

I walked over to the edge of the stage happily and before I could jump off he called out to me,

"Not you wifey."

I turned my head to look at him and he put his hand out using his finger to motion me over.

"Uh look at the time my friends are waiting so cya!" I jumped off the stage and ran over hiding behind Katelyn.

The guy looked over at us but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were fixated on Katelyn.

"Aphmau he seems so familiar..." Katelyn mumbled staring at him intensely.

"Let's just leave him alone for now and see what we can figure out later but I tell you he is hot!" I giggled covering my face.

"Aphmau are you sure you can handle this mission," Katelyn whispered lowly.

"Yea it sucks I always hate killing the cute ones," I replied sighing and put a hand on the side of my face.

"But oh well." I tilted my head to the side and heard someone cough.

"So which one of you ladies is gonna drink tonight?" Lucinda asked smiling.

I gave Lucinda a smirk and held out my hand.

"Bottles up."

▪KC's POV▪

I stared down at the alcohol drinks Zane had in his hand and tilted my head to the side.

"Hear." He said handing me one.

I took it from his hands and stared at him. He drank the shot and placed it down on a tray nearby.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I stared at the shot.

"I can't hold my alcohol well... please don't do anything stupid if I get drunk," I said twirling my hair.

"Alright."

"Promise?" I asked looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Promise." He replied smiling.

I took the sho down whole and coughed a bit after it.

"Wh-what was even in this thing?" I replied still coughing.

"Alcohol and some sort of vodka." He replied taking the shot from my hand.

"It's really good..." I replied staring over at the table with more shots.

"No don't you get any ideas." He said glaring into my eyes.

I slowly took steps towards the drinks and he glared at me.

"Watch over me when I'm in the dream world!" I replied running over to the drinks.

I took a couple shots and got at least 5 down before he stopped me.

He grabbed onto my arm and dragged me away from the drinks. I growled at him as he brought me outside and we sat down on the steps.

▪Zane's POV▪

Kawaii Chan rested her head on my shoulder as she played with my hair.

"Zane~Kun I'm hungry..." She pouted.

"KC you've drank too much let me drive you home?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded her head to the side.

"I- think I live in a cat house!" She replied hiccuping.

I sighed and picked her up off the ground. She laid against my arm and purred before falling asleep.

I walked off the steps and over to my car.

"I guess we go to my house."