♡•7•♡

We finally arrived at the bar. Once we stopped the car Katelyn came running over. She gave me a smile and hoped into the car.

"I'm sure Travis told you everything about his side," Katelyn said as she closed her door.

I nodded my head and she took a chip from her pocket.

"Put this anywhere near your ears and Travis will tell you what's up." I nodded my head and took the chip from her.

I put the chip up behind my ear and began to drive.

"Listen when we get there just act like you belong." I looked in the mirror and they both nodded their heads.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

We finally arrived at the party and I stared at the place in shock. It was huge. But I was used to huge places considering I had so much money that I didn't know what to do with it.

We parked outside of the party and got out of the car. I looked over at Katelyn and Kawaii Chan and they both put on devices on an ear.

We walked towards the doors and once we appeared I gave the guards standing there a small smile.

"Ms. Drift." He said smiling.

I took the invitation from my pocket and handed it over to them.

"These are my friends that I told Aaron about!" I said smiling again.

He lets us in and I stared around.

People were all dressed up in fancy dresses and expensive jewelry. I grabbed onto the girl's hands and we headed over to the food.

"Serena!" I heard someone shout.

I froze up in my spot and turned around. A girl with orange long hair ran over to me. She had a black dress and her makeup was stunning.

"Hey!" I replied smiling.

"Wow look at you!" She shouted.

"Travis, who is this girl?" I mumbled.

"Lucinda Gold, shes Selena's friend as of now and is a very popular physic. Be careful with her shes very powerful."

"Oh, who are those people?" She asked pointing behind me.

"Oh them, Lucinda meet my old friends Ria and KC!" I replied.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Kawaii Chan said giving her a wave.

"Oh, you're adorable!" She pushed past me and ran over to Kawaii Chan she began to play around with her fake ears and I giggled.

"She's like a little cat!" Lucinda yelled out happily.

Kawaii Chan's face turned red and I looked around the room. I noticed the guy Kawaii Chan was with earlier was eyeing her up.

"Aye KC that guy you like is eyeing you up," I said with a smirk on my face.

I turned back to look at her and she covered her face with her hands obviously blushing.

Katelyn laughed and Kawaii Chan walked away from us. I already knew exactly what she was up to but that didn't matter.

"I'll be right back you guys ill grab us some drinks so just wait!" I gave them both a cheerful smile.

I turned away from them and made my way over to the booth with drinks.

"Wheres he at Travis?"

"Main Stage getting ready to open up hes waiting for you."

"Roger that let's get this show on the road."

A/N
Chapters will be short till the 16th on vacation.