♡•8•♡

I walked over to the main stage and peaked around the corner. There was a man inside my eyes widened as I stared at him.

He had jet black hair and he was dressed like a proper gentleman. He had black eyes and as he stared in the mirror they seemed cold.

"Selena?" He said as I stood staring at him.

"What is it?"

I nodded my head to the side a couple of times and my face turned red a bit.

Come on Aph focus.

"N-nothing.." I replied nervously covering my face.

The sound of his footsteps echoed throughout the room and as he got closer he grabbed onto my arms. He lowered them down and gave me a small smile before holding onto my hands.

"What's wrong princess? He asked as he guided me over to the mirror.

"You don't seem like your usual self-today..." He replied as he pulled out the chair for me to sit down.

I sat down on the chair and stared down at the desk.

"I guess I'm just nervous... not like you'd care anyways..." I mumbled.

He chuckled and gripped tightly onto my hand.

"Of course I'd care hunny you're my girl after all." He said as he dipped down to my ear.

He bit on it and I pushed him away a bit.

"Careful remember their marriage is for business reasons and Serena normally was more obedient and in love with him but also scared," Travis said through the chip.

"Okay," I replied as I got up from the chair.

"I-I should get going I don't want to leave them alone for too long..." I stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

As I did that he turned his head to the side and our lips crashed. He backed me up against the wall and our tongues tangled. The heat rushed up in my face and I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. I grabbed onto the back of his head and he held onto my waist.

He pushed away from me leaving me out of breath. He still held onto my waist as he stared down at me.

I pushed him away from me and with a red face, I ran out of the room. I looked around the room and noticed Katelyn and Lucinda still talking.

I ran over towards them and they both looked over at me.

"Hey, Serena!" Lucinda called out.

I ran over to them and Lucinda gave me a strange look.

"Okay first off where are the drinks second why is your lip bleeding."

I put a finger to my lip and took it down. Red crimson blood stained my finger as it slowly dripped down.

I looked away in embarrassment and they both laughed.

"I'll go get the drinks." Lucinda sighed as she walked away.

Once she was finally gone Katelyn turned to look at me.

"Okay spill it." She giggled.

"He's handsome like really handsome... we ended up in a heated kiss and he's aggressive..." I mumbled staring back down at my finger.

Katelyn laughed and not long after the lights in the room turned off. The music stopped playing and everyone turned to look at the stage. Lights lit up the stage and as they did someone walked out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Mr. Aaron Lycan!"