♡•12•♡

When the bathroom door closed with a click I got up off the bed. Since he had completely destroyed my undergarments I didn't have much but a dress to wear. I wasn't planning on wearing a dress again either.

The water began to run in the bathroom and I took this as a chance to find some clothes.

I walked over to his closet and ripped it open. There were a lot of suits that hung in the closet. I didn't want to take something like that or to expensive yes I had money but there was no way I'd be able to pay that much for a shitty suit.

I threw the clothes around looking for something more casual to wear. I wasn't planning on killing him in nothing please I had some dignity.

I found a long black t-shirt in his closet and dragged it out. It was better than wearing nothing at least.

I threw the shirt over my head and smiled.

I'm glad I was able to find a long shirt. The best part about this was the arms of the shirt were too long. Meaning I could wrap them around his mouth well he went under so he'd suck in the water through his nose and slowly drown...

I walked over to the bathroom and put a hand on the doorknob Slowly turning it to check if it was open I heard a small click.

It was open.

I just had to hope he didn't hear that click. The water stopped running and I smirked.

Just in time too. The plan was to go in well he was relaxing in the tub. When he wasn't looking at me I'd sneak up behind him and push his head under water. I'd use my sleeves to cover his mouth but also hold him under the water.

I smiled at my own plan and opened up the door slightly to peek in. He was already in the bathtub he laid his head back as his eyes were closed. He seemed to be very relaxed. One of his arms hung out from the tub well the other one fixed his own hair.

I felt my cheeks heat up. He looked really good...

I quickly slapped myself in the face realizing where my train of thought was going.

Shit, it was so hard not to just seductively walk in there and join him.

But that would be weird... considering I was sort of like his prisoner but not really since I could dip whenever I wanted.

But a job must be done and my job is to kill him.

He finally let his body relax more he stopped playing with his hair and let out a sigh.

This would be very tricky considering he could open his eyes at any time and catch me. Even if he did catch me I could always have the chance to run.

I put a finger on my lip and looked around the bathroom.

A window.

Right behind the bathtub was a small window. There was just a window but there was a space to get down onto.

An idea sparked in my head and I slowly closed the bathroom door.

Boy, this was going to be awkward for everyone who looked up.

I walked over to the window in his room. Shoved the window open and put one foot on the ledge. I looked down and gasped.

We were really high up like really high up.

I put both feet over and sat on the window sill. Right below me was a small ledge on the roof which seemed to continue around the whole building.

If killing him was a bad idea this was much worse.

I stood on the edge of the building my back facing the window. I slowly shuffled on the edge of the building, not even daring to look down. The huge shirt blew in the wind and I shivered.

I didn't shiver because I was cold. I shivered because I had no bra or panties on so anyone who looked up... Well, let's just say they'd see more than they asked to see.

There were guards around the building and as I shuffled more on the edge I prayed they wouldn't look up.

This was a huge risk. Not because I was about to kill one of the wealthiest and handsome men in the city but because one wrong step meant death.

As I took a few more steps I was at the corner. The corner meant that I only needed to slowly get across one more line of edges and turn one last corner before I made it.

I sucked in a deep breath and began to slowly foot by foot move across. The ledge got a little bigger in the middle and I decided it was rather risky now.

I slowly turned over so I was facing the wall. Something I should've done from the start. I used my hands to help me get across as with each step one of my hands would move. I made sure to keep most of my weight forward and as I reached the next corner I turned.

A grin formed on my face as I was slowly approaching the window.

The window was small but it would fit me in and there was a counter near it.

I stopped in front of the window and didn't even need to think of a plan. He was still in the bath and the window was open just a crack.

I shoved my nails under the window and slowly began to lift it up. I tried to keep the noise down so that the only thing he could hear was himself moving around in the bathtub.

When the window finally reached the top I took a step in. My feet touched the counter and as I got both my feet in I stood up straight. I slowly closed the window and sat down on the counter.

So far I hadn't made a noise meaning he must have not known I was here.

I stepped down the counter but watching as each foot hit the ground.

Quietly I remembered as I slowly approached him. I smiled widely and as I bent down to his level I stared at the back of his head.

I guess this was goodbye.

I raised my hands up into the air and quickly brought them down. I snuck his head under water causing him to immediately open his eyes. I wrapped the sleeves around his mouth and snuck him under the water.

He struggled to move and was fighting back. His legs and arms moved around as I pushed him further. He kicked and tried to yell with as much power as he had but he just couldn't. It was no use the more he struggled the harder it was on him.

"JUST DIE!" I shouted annoyed.

Suddenly he stopped moving. His whole body stopped struggling and became relaxed. He stopped yelling and his eyes slowly shut.