♡•21 •♡

"Uh..." The small girl stared at me in shock and then she looked at Kawaii Chan.

"Its okay." I heard Kawaii Chan mumble.

"Uh I guess I am." She replied laughing slightly.

"Who are you?"

I stuck my hand out to offer a hand shake and she took it.

"Zane Ro'mave."

•Aphmaus POV•

I stared at the guy my eyes glaring into his. I sighed annoyed and then looked at Kawaii Chan.

"Can we talk for a second you can see your boyfriend later." I mumbled going into my house.

"Nice meeting ya!" I shouted from inside.

"I'll see you later Zane.." Kawaii Chan said.

She walked inside of my house and closing the door behind her she looked at me confused.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

I took my phone off of the bed and turning it on I walked over to her. I clicked on one of my message and clicking a link it led me to a website.

"Kawaii Chan..."

She looked at my nervously and I took in a deep breath.

"Hes on the list." I showed Kawaii Chan my phone and she quickly grabbed it.

"W-What!"

"People are after him Kawaii Chan and theres a go-"

Before I could say another word there was a ping on my phone. Kawaii Chan started at it and her eyes widened. I quickly grabbed it from her and looked.

"Shit." I growled.

Kawaii Chan had appeared on the list as well.

The list was a website full of profiles of people that were put on to be killed. It was a place where assassins could take up jobs and those profiles were of people to be killed.

My heart began racing and I stared at it.

Zanes name was on the list he was worth 5 million well Kawaii Chan was under his profile for an extra 2 million. She was put under as his girlfriend but wasn't wanted dead. Someone wanted her to be kidnapped.

I clicked on the profile and I looked up at Kawaii Chan.

"Lets go we're going to Travis Bar you'll be staying with him until I figure this all out." I grabbed onto her hand and we ran out of the door.

As we ran down the stairs I noticed Zane as well about to leave.

"Zane!" I shouted.

We ran over to the door and he looked over at us before he was about to leave. I grabbed onto his wrist as well and headed over to my car.

"Where are we going??" He asked confused.

"Just shut up and come with me.

Once inside the car I threw them in the backseat. Slamming the door I got into the front and headed onto the room.

"Get down and stay low!" I shouted.

I began driving and quickly went over the speed limit. The problem wasnt that they were on the list the problem was that 15 assassins had already taken the job. That meant 15 trained and armed assassins were already on there way to get them. Kawaii Chans profile was posted today well Zanes was a few days ago. Meaning he must've really pissed someone off and Kawaii Chan was somehow around.

I passed through a bunch of cars going as fast as I could.

I hurried over to the bar and once we arrived I turned my phone back on. I quickly dialed Travis' number to which he picked up.

"I need a little help."

"Oh for god sake what did you do this time?" He asked annoyed.

"I have two people here who need to stay hidden for a bit I'll explain inside just come send some people out."

Travis ended the call and a few people walked outside of the bar.

"Go with them." I told both of them in the back.

They opened up the side door and quickly helped Kawaii Chan and Zane out. I followed in after them and scouted out the area as I did. Once inside the bar they were seated and I looked the door behind us.

"So explain." Travis said sitting on the bar table.

"They're on the list I'm going to get them off watch them for me well I deal with the situation."

Travis nodded his head slightly.

"Katelyn!" He called.

Katelyn walked out of the back room with the girl in her arms.

"What?" She looked around the room and I smirked at her when I noticed Lilith in her hands.

Lilith jumped outta her hands and ran to a chair. Katelyn walked back over to us and her eyes landed on Zane.

"Whats he doing here?" She asked annoyed.

"Katelyn." I growled.

She looked over at Kawaii Chan and noticed they were holding hand. One of his hands were wrapped around her waist.

"Whats wrong Katelyn?" Kawaii Chan asked confused.

"You don't want to know but good seeing you again Zane."

I put a hand over my mouth and giggled a bit. Of course Katelyn knew him. Katelyn had dated a lot of guys in the past and I had a feeling Zane was one of them.

"Katelyn." He replied.

Kawaii Chan looked up at him confused and he sighed.

"Ex girlfriend." He mumbled.

Kawaii Chans eyes faded a bit and she looked to be sad.

"I never did anything with her though!" He shouted trying to improve her mood.

"Ye thats true his shy ass never let me try shit." She groaned annoyed.

Kawaii Chan let out a sigh of relief and he brought her closer to his chest.

"So what are you going to do about them?" Travis asked.

"Well looks like I'll have to take the mission."

"HUH?" They both shouted in confusion.

"We are going to find out who's after y'all and then kill em."