♡•11•♡

He bit at my ear and a shiver went down my spine. Getting on top of the bed he got over me still holding my arms down.

"Now now don't be scared... I'll make it feel really good.." He whispered into my ear.

He moved his head over to the top of my dress and bit down on it.

"This was expensive you know.," I growled trying to push him away.

"Shouldn't you be more worried about yourself right now?" He asked looking up into my eyes.

"Curiosity killed the cat," I replied shrugging my shoulders.

He rolled his eyes and his hands travelled up my back. He began to pull down the zipper of my dress and as he hit the bottom he groped my ass.

I squealed lightly in surprise and he smirked.

He took the dress off my body and threw it to the ground. I was left in nothing but my red undergarments at this point.

He smirked and bit down on my bra.

"Blood red huh?" He asked.

I nodded my head and his hands began to travel down my stomach. They stopped at my panties and my breathing hitched.

I hadn't been so excited about something like this ever. I wasn't just excited but I was nervous. He made me feel like no one had ever before just by his touch. He began to pull down my panties and he threw them off to the side. Using his teeth he ripped open my bra.

"You're buying me a new one," I growled looking at the large tare.

"Oh don't worry I will but of my choice of course." He replied opening up the ripped part.

He brought his mouth over to my breast and began to nibble at it. I leaned back arching my back as he bit harder.

One of his hands massaged the one he wasn't biting well the other circled my thigh.

I shivered again and his hand began to move closer to my womanhood. I flinched at his touch and he moved his finger in small circles around my clit. I moaned out as he began to bring his head down. He began to lick slowly around my womanhood. I laid on the pillow huge amounts of pleasure flowing through my body.

His tongue began to get deeper and he pushed up on my g spot. I gasped at that and he began to move his tongue around more. The hotness began to fill up in me and he took his tongue out before I could cum.

"No." He said staring at me intensely.

I growled at him for that and he smiled.

"You'll do it when I say so."

I sat up a bit and he brought his head up. He moved closer to me, his manhood touching my entrance. He brought his head closer to my lips licking his lips I moved closer to him.

He placed his lips against mine and pushed me back against the bed. He slowly began to enter me as our lips moved together. I squeezed him tightly as he entered and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He began to move fast into me not giving me any time to adjust to his size. I gasped into the kiss and he broke it. I leaned back onto the pillow and began to moan on like crazy.

"Ah ngh, Aaron!"

"Please ngh not so ah rough!" I yelled trying to calm him down.

"What's wrong Pheonix?" He asked slamming into me harder,

"Can't take it?"

I began panting. He kept going faster and harder, it was hard for me to keep up. I couldn't even move my hips along with him he had complete and total control over me.

"Come on baby cum for me..." He said whispering into my ear.

I moaned out loudly and he brought up the paste even faster. I already knew I wasn't going to be able to walk tomorrow.

As he pushed it down me harder I felt myself building my climax. The heat in my body was turned up and I felt like I was going to faint. He slammed into me one last time and as I moaned out one last moan my cum dripped all over him.

He quickly pulled out releasing onto my body and I laid there huffing and puffing.

"Now since I'm feeling nice I won't take it to a second round..." He said as he got up off of me.

He picked up his underwear and pants off the ground and pulled them both up. He walked behind the bed and leaning over it he grabbed onto a few pieces of hair.

"I really enjoyed that..." He mumbled still breathing heavily.

"Now I've got to figure out what to do with you. You know a lot of people have put up a lot of money for you. Funny to think all it took was a bit of sex to have you under lock and key." I stared up at him with tired eyes and he smirked.

I could feel a smirk growing in me as well but it didn't show. It was one of those emotions that only I could see.

What a fool. If sex had me won over that easily I would've been with the first guy I slept with for a job.

Although I did really enjoy the sex it would suck killing him but a job was a job after all.

He let go of my hair and began to walk to another door.

"Stay put I'm having a bath."

Perfect.

He'd die from water.

A/N
New Aphmau AU was put out a few days ago check it out.