♡•19 •♡

I gritted down on my teeth and looked at the side trying to avoid Travis' eyes.

"Damnit Aphmau." People helped me back into the bar and I sat down on a bench.

Still holding onto my stomach I coughed up more blood.

"Call Blaze now!" Travis shouted to one of the regulars.

They began to dial the phone and talking with someone on the other side. It had to be Blaze. Blaze was one of Travis' friends who turned out to be a doctor.

I looked around the room and they laid Aaron down on a table trying their best to stop the wound from bleeding. Travis handed me a cloth and I placed it on my stomach.

"Have Blaze help him and then tie him up I'll deal with him when my wounds stopped bleeding.." I said.

There was a loud screeching noise outside of the bar and the door swung open. Everyone turned around immediately lifting up their guns as Blaze stumbled into the door.

He stared at everyone dumbfounded and coughed.

"Well thanks for the warm welcome."

Everyone put their guns down in relief and he laughed. Walking into the bar he headed over to Travis.

"I heard what happened."

"Great! now get helping." He said growling.

Blaze let out another laugh and began to attend to our wounds.

~•~

After he had finished patching up and removing the bullet from my stomach I got up off the bench. It had been a few hours since this all happened and everyone seemed to be a little better now. Travis was still pissed off at the fact that Aaron was here but I couldn't blame him after all he did shoot Katelyn.

He had been placed in the backroom so thats where I'd be headed. I walked around the side of the bar and stopped at the door. Taking a deep breath I grabbed onto the handle and slowly opened the door. Stepping in I closed the door behind me and looked around.

"Nice of you to finally join me." He said smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled.

"I'm here for you of course."

"Are you fucking stupid? I was sent out to kill you do you even know where you are!"

"Yes I do. I'm at the place where my fiancée was murdered." He replied with a cold grin.

"I'm going to murder you now okay?"

"Sure you will." He said shrugging his shoulders.

His hands and feet were both tied up well his body was tied to a poll.

I turned around and exited the room.

"Travis can I borrow your gun?" He glared at me and I yelped.

"You can use mine!" Blaze shouted chucking a gun at me.

It hit me in the face causing me to gasp. I could see Travis and Katelyn laughing at me from afar and I pouted. I picked up the gun off the ground and turned around to walk back into the room. I closed the door again and looked around the room.

My mouth hung open as I noticed Aaron had disappeared. The ropes were all laid out on the floor and I took a step towards them. They had been cut by a sharp object and I groaned in annoyed.

"Are you fucking kidding me."

"Nope."

I jumped at the voice from behind me and turned around to see Aaron leaning on the door.

I pointed the gun up at him and he shrugged his shoulders again.

"You know now that my real fiancée is dead. You have to play the role."

"No." I took a shot at him and he dodged it but not by much.

The bullet wounds in him stopped him from using his full strength but it also stopped me as well.

"I didn't expect you too actually shoot me." He said laughing.

He began to walk over to me and I reloaded the gun.

"Don't test me." I growled gripping onto the gun tighter.

He approached me more and grabbing onto the gun he slowly lowered it.

"Good girl." He replied moving closer.

He pushed the gun to my side and grabbed onto my hips. I yelped lowly and he brought his head over to my ear.

"Now stay this way and I'll give you a treat later."

I felt one his hands trace up my back well the other began to move closer to my ass. I pushed him back and he laughed.

"You seductive bitch." I mumbled.

"Look who's talking Ms Phoenix." Aaron replied.

I turned my head to the side and he backed away from me.

"Well I'll be back for you when I heal up." He said walking towards the door.

"Wait a second hold up!" I shouted.

He turned to look at me and I pointed the gun back up at him.

"I need to get payed."

"Then find someone else to kill and if you really need money so bad just use my card." He replied gripping onto the handle.

"Don't worry sweetheart the games are just beginning."

He opened up the door to the front of the bar and waved at the people inside.

"Have a nice day."

The moment he closed the door gun shots began to go off like crazy and people began to screaming and shooting.

I stared at the door confused.

What the fuck.

A/N

So im back I'm tryna update more again I just sorta didn't wanna write anymore but now that I am again I want to continue.