♡•5•♡

If you haven't read chapter 4 already check it out.

▪Aphmaus POV▪

I took my phone out of my pocket and began dialling KC.

"Hey, Kawaii Chan here how can I help you?"

"Hey KC it's me Aph I need some help with something can I stop by and get a dress?"

"Of course Aphmau just let me deal with a customer first.."

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

▪Kawaii Chans POV▪

"What can I get you, sir?" I asked standing at the counter.

"I need a suit done with my exact measurements.." He said in a devilish voice.

"Alright." I stepped out from around the counter to the customer.

He had black dark hair that covered one of his eyes. He wore a mask to cover part of his face and he seemed pretty wealthy.

He began to take his shirt off and I walked over to a chair. He stood up on the chair. Mirrors surrounded us as I took a measurement tape out.

He dropped his shirt to the ground and I began to wrap the tape around his body.

He looked so cold not to mention he felt cold. After I finished measuring his chest I began to measure his pants.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem but when he's watching me so intensely and is kinda cute it was hard to stay focused.

I kept an emotionless face on and finished up the measurements. I backed away from him and wrote them down quickly.

I picked up the paper and headed back to the front desk. Walking back I felt my feet give out on me and I tripped.

I squealed as I began to fall to the ground but before I could hit it something stopped me.

An arm held around my stomach stopped me from falling then yanked me back up.

"Thanks.." I mumbled.

"You're welcome..." He replied in an evil voice.

I quickly headed back to the front desk and placed the paper down on the table and looked back up at the guy. He put his shirt on and stared at me.

"When do you need it done for?" I asked.

"Tomorrow I'll come at 9:30 pm for my suit." I nodded my head and he placed a check down on the desk.

As he headed towards the door I grabbed the check and looked it over.

"Hey wait a second you put way too much money on here!" I yelled as he headed towards the door.

He stopped at the door and opened it up.

"Keep the change love." He replied as he left the shop.

My face heated up and I looked back at the check. The name on the check said "Zane Ro'mave".

It sounded familiar but where had I heard it from before.

I placed the check in the cash register and the bell to my shop went off. I turned around to see a cheerful black haired girl.

"Aphmau!"

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

▪Aphmaus POV▪

I ran into Kawaii Chan's shop and looked around at the dresses.

I took out Serena's old phone and began to text Aaron.

"I will pick out a dress and come with a few old friends tomorrow see you soon ♡♡!"

I put the phone back in my pocket and ran over to Kawaii Chan.

"Can you help me pick out a dress I'm going to some sorta party tomorrow and yknow its the usual except this time I'm part of the main event so I need something stunning!" I said spinning around.

She giggled and went into the back room. I sat down on the floor and looked around.

Kawaii Chan worked at a dress shop. She was a top designer in the country and her dresses were very expensive. Only people with money could buy them and being in my current job I could as well.

I heard footsteps walking over to me and I looked up. Kawaii Chan held a red flowy dress in her hand. The top of the dress was red and then eventually changed to a more crimson red.

"It's perfect!" I yelled jumping off the ground and grabbing the dress.

I ran towards the change room and quickly changed out of my old clothes and into the dress.

I came out of the room.

It was a perfect fit. I twirled around a bit and the dress spun around.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"It's purrrfect!" She shouted.

I giggled and went back to change out of the dress. Well I was in the change room Kawaii Chan asked me something

"Aphmau whos Zane Ro'mave?"

"Uh, has some wealthy guy who owns a company with his brother. He also has a casino, why ask?"

I finished changing and walked over to Kawaii Chan. Her face turned a bright red and she began twirling her hair.

"Well Kawaii Chan met Zane~Kun today and he gave her more money then she asked for..."

"Oh, Kawaii Chan not this again.," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry Aphmau~Senpai its hard for Kawaii Chan to talk normally sometimes..." I put a hand on KCs shoulder and she took a few deep breathes in.

"Remember people will think you're strange if you talk like that just act normal.." I mumbled.

She nodded her head and sighed.

"I'm sorry Aphmau..."

"Hey, it's okay.." I replied.

I took out a check from my pocket and began to write it up. Afer it was finished I placed it down on the counter and smiled.

"Hey uh do you know if Zane is going to that thing...?" She asked.

A huge smirk appeared on my face and I nodded my head to the side.

"No idea why don't you ask him and if he's going call me and get a dress ready just in case. I'll have Katelyn explain everything to you later." Kawaii Chan nodded her head and put the dress in a bag.

"Bye Aphmau!"

"Cya KC!" I replied as I left.

When I got outside I took in a deep breath and stared at the bag.

Next stop, Dottie's Makeup Parlor!

A/N

I'm going to try getting back into my updating schedule. Aka the one where I update a lot 😭😭. I'll do Part 2 of Rolissa Today as well damn if I weren't so lazy I'd make that shit into a book.