♡•24•♡

"Well looks like you'll need to get me another one." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Cheap." I mumbled.

"So what is it you're here for darling?" He asked giving me a sly smile.

"I just thought I should spend some time with my fiancé." I replied giving him a smirk.

"Well I apologize but I have guests at the moment so you and me having a little fun won't happen now."

I gave him a sad smile and then walked towards him.

"Great lets go see these guests." He raised an eyebrow at me as I headed towards the front of the house.

I skipped my way up the stairs and once at the top I opened up the front doors. As I walked inside to find the guests I could hear chatting coming from the distance. I hurried on in and once they saw me they all froze. I looked at them confused and titled my head to the side. There were a few people who I didn't recognize but two of then I did.

Dante and Lucinda.

Dante looked at me in horror well Lucinda looked at me confused.

"Who are you?" Lucinda asked tilting her head to the side.

As I was about to answer her question my eyes widened. I didnt look like Serena right now. All the makeup and touch ups that Dottie did had disappeared after my nap.

"Uh business person." I mumbled shrugging my shoulders.

Dante got up off the couch and began to slowly back away.

"Whats wrong?" I asked giving him a small smile.

"I think I need to use the washroom, excuse me." He bolted out of the room and I sighed.

"So are you the other person he mentioned about the mission?" Lucinda asked.

I debated on my answer for a second then replied,

"Yes but if im not wrong there may be one other joining us." Lucinda stared at me suspiciously and I could hear footsteps behind me.

I turned around and Aaron walked back into the room.

I walked up to him and stood on my tippy toes.

"You wanna tell me bout this little mission?" I whispered.

"Nope."

He walked past me and I bit down on my lip. Crossing my arms I flipped my hair.

"She isnt apart of this just leave her be." Aaron mumbled.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Shes Serenas little sister."

"Ah so thats why they look so similar I had a feeling she wasn't involved." Lucinda replied smiling.

"And how old are you little girl?" Another person asked.

"Little!" I huffed.

"Yes little? How much younger are you, 8? 10?" I glared at him annoyed and ran at him.

He got up off the couch as well and put his hands up. I brought my fist back and talking a step forward I brought it forward. At first glance it would look like I was using my full power but before it hit I stop the power and only used a bit of it. He coughed a bit when my hand hit his chest and I smiled. I ran away from him and hid behind Aaron.

"Why he not hurt Aaron?" I asked confused.

"Just go wait in my room for your sister okay?" I nodded my head and turning away I skipped out of the room.

I couldnt reveal my true power to him or anyone. As long as I was living the lie of Serenas sister without the makeup I couldn't show him how strong I really was.

I left the room and stopped in a large space. The room didnt have much inside but it would probably be best if I looked around. After all I didn't come here to flirt around with him. I came here to find out if he was the reason I was being hunted and chased down. I also had to find out why I was wanted to be kidnapped.

I am one of the best assassins in the underworld yet somehow I was not wanted dead. If Aaron really was connected with this why would he need me to be kidnapped why not just kidnap me right now. After all I'm in his territory and he has the advantage. There could be a chance he's just connected and not the one in charge.

My career as an assassin had brought me down a lot of different paths. I had met a lot of different people and lost those who I loved but I still lived on even though things got bad. I couldn't afford to give up after all I promised.

I didn't become an assassin just for the money and the easy life. Well it wasn't really an easy live but a luxurious one.

There was another reason a more personal one.

I sat down in the middle of the room and let out a sigh.

Five minutes. A five minute rest and I'd go search for evidence that he was involved in putting a bounty on my head.

I closed my eyes as I fell back onto the floor and let out a small yawn. As I began to get lost in my thoughts a wave of sleep overtook me.

~•~
Flashback
"Aphmau hurry up!"

I ran towards the gate of the school and hurried over to my cheerful blue haried friend. She was smiling well holding onto her phone excitedly.

"Whats up Katelyn?" I asked confused.

"Guess who got a boyfriend!!" She squealed.

"Again??" I asked in shock.

"Hey hes only like my 20th boyfriend in the last few months! But hes different!"

I raised an eyebrow suspiciously at her and she pointed towards the side walk.

"Look here he comes!"

A/N
1. So I finally have a plot for this story.
2. Ima try and write more just needa find the time.

Just know things from here may be a little confusing as we diving back into aphs past aka finding out why she became an assassin :3