♡•23 •♡

"So I'm wanted kidnapped huh." I mumbled staring at the screen.

"So it seems." Travis replied sighing.

"Travis can you check out how many people have taken up the job to kidnap me?"

"Of course." He got up off of his chair and stepped behind the bar.

He took a laptop out from the counter. Placing it on top he began typing. I turned to look at the back of his computer and he turned it around to face me. On the screen was an in-depth information of my profile. It showed under kidnapping how many people were after me.

"1?" I asked confused.

"Yea that Im not quite sure myself." Travis said rubbing the back of his head,

"I thought it was fake as well at first but it turns out its real. Only one person is hunting you down."

"What the hell..." I mumbled.

"I'm not sure to be honest here why only one. There should be hundreds or some shit but I guess not."

"So now what do you want to take the job involving Kawaii Chan and Zane?"

"Yes. We have to find out whos trying to kill them. Travis after this depending on what information we find I want you and Katelyn to take on the job to get me. I have a feeling I know whats going on."

"As do I." Travis replied.

He turned off his laptop and put it back under the counter. I put my phone back on the table and instead went over to Zanes profile.

"Lets get this started." I clicked on the job part of the profile and decided to take the job.

Zane Ro'mave & Kawaii Chan
Job Details:
Kidnap Kawaii Chan and contact us again when you have retrieved the target further instructions will be given. 

What simple and plain instructions. Clicking on the button at the bottom of the screen a camera popped up.

"That must mean they want picture proof." Travis mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off.

"Well come lets go tie her up or something." I mumbled jumping up off my chair.

I hopped over the counter and we both headed to the back room. Opening it up I blinked a few times.

"Katelyn...?" I asked confused.

She turned over to look at me and shrugged her shoulders. I looked over at Zane and Kawaii Chan confused.

"You're tying them up...?"

In front of me Kawaii Chan and Zane were both being tied up. They were tied to the pole. Zane had a cloth stuffed in his mouth as did Kawaii Chan.

"Katelyn you were supposed to take care of them." I mumbled.

"I am I'm making sure they don't go anywhere." She replied.

Travis busted out into laughter.

"What the hell.." He said in between laughs.

"Girl you're still missed up." I said rubbing the back of my head.

I felt a sharp piece of metal scratch against the side of my face and I looked over my shoulder behind me. Katelyn had thrown a knife at me barley touching my face.

"Well I guess this works in our favour." I walked over to Kawaii Chan and bending down I turned my phone back on.

"Now I need you to show a little fear." I said as I tilted the camera up.

Her eyes widened and her lips began trembling. I smiled at her performance and snapping a picture it was sent.

A verified option appeared at the top of the screen and further introductions appeared.

Bring Kawaii Chan to 34 Advert Dr tonight at 11pm. Keep her tied up mouth shut and enter through the front doors. You will be brought to a room and we will meet the exchange will be done with a middle man.

"Alright it worked." I let out a sigh of relief and turned off my phone.

"We gotta go to somewhere called 34 Advert Dr. Travis can you see what info you can find on the place Katelyn I need you to go check out the area. I have another thing I must attend to before anything." They nodded their heads ans I looked back at the door.

The little girl Katelyn was keeping stuck her head in the room.

"Hey little girl." I said.

She jumped at my voice and turned around the corner.

"Make sure nothing happens to the two tied up and please untie them." I mumbled the last part so that Katelyn wouldn't hear.

Didn't need Katelyn getting any more ideas then she already had.

I walked out the door and hopping over the bar I made my way to the front door.

It was time to pay him a visit.

~•~

As I was driving in my car I pulled up close to the estate. I rubbed the back of my head and looked around in the car. Good thing I had left a gun in here from a mission a while back.

Picking it up I pulled up to the gate guards stared at me but couldn't see me.

"State your name and business." The guard said as he stared at my car window.

Luckily the car window was a one way mirror. I could see out he just couldn't see in.

I slowly rolled down the window and holding up the gun. He gasped and the shot went off. The bullet went right through his mouth and out the other end causing him to collapse to the ground.

Another guard came running around to see what happened. They began trembling and slowly lifted the gun out from their waist band.

"S-Stop!" They shouted.

"I-Ill s-shoot!"

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt and heard a few loud dramatic claps.

"Stand down guard." A familier voice shouted.

"Yes sir!"

I opened up the door to my car and stretched my arms out a bit.

"Why did you kill my guard?"

I turned to look over at the gate and let out a yawn,

"Didn't think he'd let me in but I forgot I was your fiancé there. Oh well."