2: Visit

I already finished writing this chapter but suddenly I can't open Wattpad because of internet connection -I'm writing my stories Offline- Also the internet hated me and won't work for me.. I won't explain anymre since it does'nt make sense.. -____-
(I have to rewrite ALL though.. So there are MANY things that is different from the original because its been some weeks since I last read it..Which I really think is better! I hated the original chapter because Baku-gone cried there and is so OOC!!)

By the way!! Go read the chapter you've been -probably- desperately awaiting!
Thank you so much for Reading!!
I appreciate it so much!!

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•

We ate our breakfast together, it was quiet between us.. Awkwardly peaceful.

I have to ruin the silence!!
I have to say something!!

Something..
Something..
Something..

"I-I am planning on going to the Palace today.."

NOOO! Of all many things to say! What the heck?! I'm not really planning on telling Kacchan!

"You don't have to ask for permission" I was cut off my thoughts when Kacchan talked, he seems really hesitant. "Y-your right.." I said with a relief sigh.

Next, I have to get rid of stuttering!

"Actually, I'll be meeting the prince"
Yass! I didn't stutter! B-but I spilled an information! The most important one!! Oh Ghad!!

This time, Kacchan suddenly let go of the spoon he is holding.
-Unintentionally- And slowly looked up at me with his confused eyes.

"Now explain.."

So now, I have to explain!
Urg, Brain why are you so Dumb?!

"Well, Shouto had become my friend ever since I moved out.." I answered looking down the ground.

"That bastard.." Was all he muttered and he went to the kitchen placingwhis dirty dishes over the other pile of dishes which made a jingling sound. Kacchan then walked towards the bathroom, trampling his way there.

~•Katsuki PoV•~

Sh¡t! How does Deku knew that bastard, And worse?! That idiot called him by his first name! Fuck him!!

I punched the wooden wall beside me, It shook the house slightly, and surely Deku felt it too. Good thing the house didn't collapse. (XD)

"K-kacchan you okay there?" The greenette asked in his muffled voice, behind the door . "Just Fine!" I yelled rolling my eyes away from the door.

"I-"  I tried to think if an excuse. "Just constipated!"

It's fine right? Why am I angry on the first place?! Deku don't need my permission.
But because Deku is Deku, He is Deku.
I smirked at my thoughts that doesnt make sense and chuckled to myself quietly. I'm so crazy..
Wait- did I just said I'm constipated? Damn..