4: Wolf..?

Now you've mention it.. Where is that dragon..?

Kacchan ran out and looked around at the yard hoping Bakusatsuo is there but unfortunately not. The hunter continued running until we got into somewhere in the forest, even though I can't catch up with him I still followed his steps...
After a few minutes of looking for the dragon,

We found him..

Kacchan ran as fast as he can towards the dragon which is laying on the ground with its eyes closed. The ash-blonde sat beside Bakusatsuo.

"I-is he... Sick?" Kacchan mumbles, asking himself.

I whistled using my first finger and thumb so I ca- "What the heck was that for?" Kacchan asked raising a brow, slowly standing up.
I smirked at my thought "You'll know" I replied and smiled at him which shoot me a confused look.

I whistled again and sure enough a very big wolf came running towards us. As expected, the ash-blonde beside me put his guard up ready to attack the white wolf.
I stopped Kacchan by raising my arm and again, he shot me a confused look. "What?!" He furrowed his eyebrows and yelled at me while I chuckle at him.

The Big White Wolf stopped in front of me, I smiled at the beast and patted its head.

"You fucking deku, What are you-" Kacchan was cut off by the wolf glaring at him and letting out a low growl.
"Kacchan! He's.. T-Toba!" There is a small pause at my sentence giving me small time to think for a name.
"What kind of name is that?!" He yelled, "I don't know, I made it just now.." I chuckled.

"Will you please tell him to stop glaring at me?!" He said sarcastically as he glare back at the wolf. I continued patting 'Toba''s head.

Oh ghad?! What kind of name was that?!

"Let's think of a proper name for him later" I smiled at Kacchan "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever" he replied rolling his eyes away. We made a way back to the house the two beasts following us. Unlike Toba, Bakusatsuo was slower.

"Mind telling me how you get this Toba..?" The ash-blonde asked
"Uh-Sure, I found him on my way here. Before I knew it he was surprisingly tamed to me, he was kinda clingy though."

"I was with him for like, 3-4 days? In those days I never thought of a fitting name for him. He actually protected me against other beasts on our way here! I kinda trained him on our free time in our journey, like when we are having breaks. I heard that taming wolves are hard and very rare! I'm just lucky I guess."

"Lucky your ass.." Katsuki mutters rememvering the fact that the greenette is also the one who tamed Bakusatsuo right? "And stop muttering to yourself!" Katsuki added.

I smirked at Kacchan to.. Just annoy him which worked, always worked.

"Maybe I have a power! Where I can tame ALL beasts!" I playfullyyoursKatsuki
"Probably? You even tamed the prince" He added joining me. I realized what he meant which made my face red "Kacchan?!!"
The ash-blonde bursted with laughing now while I pouted at him.
"W-what?!" Seems like the hunter can't control his laughing until I kicked his knee "Ouch!" And with that he stopped laughing, there are still some "pff-" sounds coming from his mouth that's more like a chuckle.

Not long, we got back to the house. Kacchan took some I-dont-know-what-kind leaves and placed it atop the red dragon, the wolf beside him already sleeping.

"Toba.." I murmured, "The hell Deku! Don't call him that! It sucks!" Kacchan teased with a nausea effect. "That's true.." I said.

"I remembered that time when you once named Bakusatsuo 'Yota' " Kacchan bursted in laugher, some tears in the corner of his eye already forming. "Ha ha ha.. Almost forget to laugh" I said sarcastically "

"A-and when you- named our bird 'Tuto' " Kacchan can't clear his sentence properly because of uncontrollable laughing.

"Its because that's what kind of bird it is!" I exclaimed in defense, not wanting to be teased. "Its a tou-tou bird! Not Tuto!" He laughed hard.

"And we were kids back then!" I yelled again defending myself from being teased.

"Until now? Naming a wolf 'Toba'?"

I was defeated! I pouted at Kacchan who is still laughing hard. "Urg, whatever." And with that I rolled my eyes and walked away further in the house.

"And calling your kid, Yami" Kacchan teased once again, I can't let that slip though "Its not a real human kid! Just a doll!" I yelled facing back at him "Yami like Yummy, Maybe your hungry at the time you named it." He continued "Yeah! A baby doll! For girls!" He added.

"That's not a funny joke anymore, Kacchan" tears forming and I started sobbing.
"W-What? Don't fucking cry! Are you still a crybaby?!" He tried to calm me but he's still laustiing

And with that I punched his stomach very hard which made him let out an 'Oof'. He backed off a bit, his head low.

"I've got an abs you know?" He continued teasing "No one cares!" I replied and started to join his laughing.

~•~•~•~
Welp! I don't have any ideas for a name!! Please comment down any name suggestion for the wolf!!
And also, I'll really like it if the name is connected to the story like the dragon's name: 'Bakusatsuo', His name is from Katsuki's wannabe hero name in anime, -Lord Explosion Murder!- XD
Thanks for reading! Hoping your continued support!