21: Welcome to Hell

“K-Kacchan?” Midoriya called out once again.
Oh, how Katsuki missed his nickname so much that he had always hated.

“Just kidding~!” The boy, that’s supposed to be Midoriya Izuku, scoffed with a smirk.

The ash-blonde was left stunned, not expecting the response. Who the heck would expect that though?! That fucking goody-two shoes just transformed into a fucking villain out from some fictional novels.

  To Katsuki’s surprise, the greenette let out a long sigh of disappointment.
“Man, how I missed those times, Kacchan~”

Don’t call me Kacchan, you little piece of shit’ Katsuki, who had just retrieved his throat from that lump, fell speechless again, and the all-so-familiar is back. And by that ‘little piece of shit’, he isn’t referring to Deku with that (maybe partially) but instead- he was referring to the other guy that isn’t Deku but in Deku’s form.
He doesn’t know what kind of sorcery they did to do that ‘Deku-transformation-or-possession’ thing but it’s not like he care for process of that sort or potion and its whatnot, he cared for Deku.

The REAL Deku that he had always known. That living broccoli that turns into strawberry when blushing.

The ‘beast-tamer’, according to Shitty-hair.
The ‘Nerd’ according to Uraraka and Iida.
The ‘fanboy’, the ‘goody-two-shoes’, and all those very part of him.
Those fucking freckles on his chubby cheeks, those big-round green eyes where that light of hope always shines, his green curly yet fluffy hair like a fucking cloud, and that small built body of his.

“The Deku you know is already dead” the greenette said, looking on his fingernails as if he doesn’t care at all.
“This body is just an empty shell when I found it. The soul that once owned this body is long gone.”

Dead? Deku is?

Goddammit, how can he just accept that? He just lost all hope in his life!

“Don’t lie to me..” He said lowly, his head bowed down. Processing his thoughts and the another-fucking bombshell of truth. He can’t even sort out which is an obvious lie and the truth.

His eyes started to water, it’s like a waterfall- no, it’s like a fucking dam that had always been there hiding all his fucked up emotions and it just busted open. He had been avoiding that thought for so long, yet the greenette itself just slap him the fact.

He suddenly felt weak. Not just that, it’s like he just lost all his bones and he has become a lifeless thing. Just like an ‘empty shell’, he wouldn’t mind being killed right here and now.

His knees can’t support him anymore that he just fell on his butt on the ground, his eyes still a watery mess.

   Anger. Sadness. Anxiety. Worry. Annoyance. Sorrow. Irritation. Loneliness. Regret.

  All those messed up feelings inside him, they just stayed inside his chest for months and he can’t believe that his emotional breakdown would be in hell.
He just wanted to snap and scream all the curse words he knows, pour out all his tears and squeeze every drop of sadness out from his body.

What should he do now? There’s nothing to do. He just had all the false hope he had slapped on his fucking face.

‘WHAT THE- BAKUGO! STAND THE FUCK UP! DON’T FUCKING CRY! STOP MOPING THERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! IT’S NOT YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU’RE BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS SHIT! STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING KID! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, BAKUGO KATSUKI!’ are what the inner Katsuki tells him to do, though that part of him is also about to fall into a breakdown of emotions.