6: Tournament

A/N: Yay! The tests are over! And The internet is back! XD I don't have to do lots of stuff just to publish one chapter! *Sigh* Anyway!! That means quicker update!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey, Get up were going to the palace"

"What for..?" I grunted as I sat up on edge of the bed, rubbing my eyes. "I'll register so that I can join the tournament and win, that's all" Kacchan stated, who is half naked with a messed up towel on his head.

"You sound too confident as always, Kacchan" I mumbled as I stood up with a yawn making my way to the bathroom, and with that, the hunter replied "Since when was I not" with his signature smirk and I sighed after.

After few minutes I got out from shower, I changed to my usual-formal clothes: A white long-sleeve and a green vest after that, blue jeans and red shoes. I looked around to see where Kacchan is and saw him in his cool usual battle clothes, many jewelry-fangs hanging around his neck, and a very fluffy looking scarf knitted to his red cape, dark jeans and white trouser. His abs showing by the way. (@/////@)

"Hey Kacchan, what's with those clothes? Your just going to register in a tournament, not going to a literal tourney right now." I sassed as I walked over to his direction. "Shut the fuck up" Kacchan rolled his eyes away, waiting for me out the door.
I ran to him and closed the door behind me, he nodded at me as a sign of 'let's go'.

A little walk, and ride of a cart and there! Were at the palace gates. Yea, the registration office or 'whatever you call it' is in the palace.
Why? Maybe for security purposes...?

Kacchan showed the guards a paper. After a few seconds, both of the guards nodded and opened the door, one of the guards glaring at me because of my history with them, they probably got scolded.

Not long, we are inside the palace! It's my second time here! I glanced at Kacchan to know his reaction so I can make fun of him about that later. But I was wrong, he was just staring at everything, No surprised reaction.
"Hey Kacchan, How many times have you been here?" I asked.

"Cannot be counted, I guess" he smirked

We continued walking until we got to a small tent-looking house with a stall in front and there's a trampoline with something written on it.

"Registration..Office..?" I read

"Yep, Next we'll go in"

"You don't have to tell me" And with that I pushed the door slightly but it seemed like the door wanted to embarrass me and made its way to the other side which made it let out a loud bang.

"The fvck, Deku?" The angry guy beside me muttering a curse for me.

Everyone stared at us while Kacchan glaring at me, "Thank you for taking everyone's attention" he whispered, rolling his eyes.

"S-sorry" as I made a small multiple bow as an apology gesture.

Few seconds later, everyone's attention left us and goes back to their own work. The guy beside me let out a heavy sigh and continued walking in.

Not long after, Kacchan started talking to a lady sitting on her desk. While me, sitting and waiting patiently. Subsequently, he finished his work and walked out as I followed.

"Deku, I'll treat you lunch"

"Speaking of lunch, I'm hungry!"

"And that's why I'll fucking treat you!"

"Yay! I'll eat plenty!"

"No, I won't let you."

"Eh?! Why not?!"

"This my palace motto, Eat plenty, Pay many."

"Your too cheap!"

"Don't complain or I will change my mind"

...

"Where do you want eat?" I asked to ruin the silence.

"Plate"

After his very funny sarcasm, I just rolled my eyes. Not long (short😂), The ash-blonde walked in a random simple restaurant. "What do you want?"

"Food" I answered sarcastically, just like he did.

"Okay, I changed my mind. I won't trea-" I interrupted him before he change his mind completely.

"That's not fair!"
We argued a little but ended up not eating instead and go straight home where Kacchan will make something to eat for brunch.

~

"Eh? What's this?!" I complained as I stare to a plant with a dense clusters of tight green flower buds,  "That is a vegetable called Broccoli, from the word Brassica Oleracea Italica" He stated with a proud smirk plastered on his face for being able to explain.
I made a disgusted face while looking at the so-called broccoli thing, "I'd rather not eat! than to eat that Brassica Oleracea Italica which you call a vegetable" I said as I pouted with my arms folded an my chest.

"Okay, no one's stopping nor forcing you to eat that" Kacchan added as he stab a tiny vegetable with a fork and ate it. I narrowed my eyes at him but got no response, I am totally ignored! "Then I'll cook for myself!" I suggested with a uncontrollable grin, standing up.

"No don't.."

"Yes I will"

"No, the last time you did was.."

"Okay! I wont!!" I exclaimed as I pouted. "I won't eat!" I added

"You gave me no choice but to force you then.." with that he stood up holding a fork with stabbed Broccoli.

He shove the vegetable to my firmly closed mouth. "S-stop!" I yelled, He then started to tickle my ribs to make me laugh so he can totally make me eat that green thing. "N-no! S-stop!" and at last, I bursted in laughing until the end I still didn't give up, Kacchan as well. I used my hand to cover my mouth,  While he, still shoving the green vegetable to me.

Suddenly.. The chair fell, and of course with us.
I flinch at the sudden pain, and realized Kacchan on top of-

Bang!

The door goes flying and a red guy appeared. The man on top of me made a 'why-now?!' glare.
After realizing, I immediately push Kacchan away and stood up like nothing happened

"W-what's up?!" I greeted as the as the ash-blonde stands up slowly, dusting his lap. "What's with the-"

"That's not-" I interrupted Kirishima but I'm cut off too by Kacchan speaking his signature harsh words, "Shut up"

•°~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•

Thank you so much reading!!
Don't forget to hit the vote and comment!!