10: Remaining Days

Day 1: In the cave..

~•Katsuki's POV•~

I woke up from the sound of a 'growling stomach', I furrowed at the funny noise. Once I've completely opened my eyes, I saw the cinnamon roll sleeping beside me who I was cuddling.
What the actual fuck!?

I quickly pushed away the greenette which made him wake up grunting. He slowly sat up and starting to stretch his arms while yawning. "Morning Kacchan" Deku greeted as I just hummed at him and stood up.

"Where you going?" He asked when he noticed that I'm about to walk out of the cave with the wolf.

"I'll go get something to eat since we forgot to eat last night."

The nerd made an 'O' shape on his mouth "'Kay!" He replied.

~ Time skip brought to you by Edible Goods  ~

"Hey Kacchan! What did you get?" Deku asked, looking at the things I'm holding.

I noticed that the nerd made a table from a very large rock while I'm out, finding these. I placed the goods I was holding onto the said table and separate them.

"This Brassica oleraceaitalica is really hunting me, even in my dreams" He said as he glare at the green vegetable.

"Its broccoli! And you're like a broccoli too! You've got green hair" I stated as I wave the vegetable.

"And look at this, This is really more like you!" I excitedly said, picking up the red small fruit.

"Strawberries!"

"Eh?"

"The seeds as your freckles, The green leaves as your hair and every time your face goes red" I teased, "See the resemblance?" I added.

"Ha.ha.ha, forgot to laugh" he said, rolling his eyes while I just chuckled. afterwards, his humorless face changed to a smile.

"Anyways! Let's eat!" He excitedly exclaimed, unfortunately followed by a loud familiar growl from his long-empty stomach resulting his face to change its color to dark red making me burst in laughing again.

"Whahhaahha You see the resemblance?!" I repeated my tease again between uncontrollable laugh, as I shove the strawberry on his face which made the greenette bit his lower lip and glare at me.

"Whatever.. Itadakimasu" I said as I tried to hide my laugher. But still, a smirk plastered on my face for not being able to control my laughing properly.

And with that, I started eating the other fruits and Vegetables that I gathered followed by the long-hungry cinnamon roll, Waiting for him to eat the sweet fleshy small reddish fruit and his reactions, The green-haired vegetable is an exception though, since it's impossible that Deku will eat it.

~•Izuku's POV•~

Whaaaa! Why is Kacchan teasing me too much?!

I glanced at the fruits and vegetables on the table and spotted a yellow vegetable which is very dirty.
"What's this?" I asked

"Potato.." He answered simply.

"Then why is this dirty?" I asked again.

"Because potatoes grow underground" he answered again.

I just pouted at him, then stood up, took a dipper and filled it with water from outside.
Once I'm back, he asked "Where did you get that?"

"Outside" I answered plainly.