13:Versus

Since when has it been?
1 week? 2 weeks? 3, 4.. Um.. Sorry!

Belated Happy Halloween!
And Advance Merry Christmas!

~××~××~××~××~

~•Author's POV•~

Katsuki goes to the town which is around the forest but near the palace to train, to know more information and to buy some stuff for the tourney such as Weapons..

Walking through the pathways here in the town seemed really boring for Katsuki, and he never found good stuff sold here so he decided to check every stores, stands and stalls. He entered the stores one by one but he still didn't find something useful.

Imagining if Midoriya was here, it would be really expensive. Katsuki isn't actually someone who will buy something for someone, but Izuku knew the ash blonde so well. The greenette use Katsuki's pride in (kinda) advantage to have him buy stuff especially food for him. 
Thinking about the cute cinnamon roll made Katsuki miss him so much. 

"Shitty Deku" He mumble while unconsciously glaring at the object which is hanging on the wall. 

"You've got a problem with Izuku?" Is what he suddenly heard from beside. Katsuki turned to the man and unexpectedly saw the heterochromic prince. 

"That's none of your business" as he turn back away and started walking away as well to avoid the future questions and mistakes he might say.

Not surprising, Todoroki followed Katsuki. "I think that is and anyway, Why are here?" 
"I should ask you the same" Katsuki said not answering his answer since he don't want to mention anything about the tournament to Todoroki. 
Given the fact that the Prince is PATIENT as fvck, he answered properly "I escaped from the palace and wandered until I reach this town." 

"Don't worry, they won't know it's me because I wear this hat" he added.

"I don't really care, I don't even notice you wearing that hat. And what's the point of wearing that shit? I don't think it has any magic" Katsuki said continuously without taking a break for breathing.

"You think so? A woman who is an owner of a store said that if I wear this, Everyone won't recognize me" Todoroki explained unsure.

"Pfft! You were fuckin' tricked" the ash blond laughed.

-

Before they knew it, Todoroki and Katsuki were already hanging around together. They check on stores and stuff. 

"Hey this looks good" Todoroki recommended. "What?! That's a rag!" Katsuki laughed again.
"You've got a bad taste!" He added.

"I can taste food well, you know." He mumbled but when Katsuki was about to correct him, he interrupted. "Speaking of food, want me to treat you?" As the prince pointed a resto outside with his index finger.

"W-wha!? I don't eat shit treated by a half-half bastard!" 

"Okay" The patient prince simply replied with no sign of sarcasm in his voice. 

They then entered a wizard & witch store. Spotted lots of kinds of potions and even floating brooms.
There are even moving pictures and you can also talk to them but really expensive.

There's this potions that took Katsuki's interest that he'd probably don't bother buying. It's the 'Brainwashing' and 'Regeneration' Potion. On the second thought, Nah, It's really expensive.

Todoroki noticed that his short-term companion had piqued an interest in such thing.

"Brainwashing potions are really expensive because it's too hard to make and also needs a lot of rare ingredients for the creation time, making it takes a lot of time." The prince explained what he learned during his Royal classes about the certain potion. "You need to make your victim look at your eyes and reply to you so that you can control them by commanding them" he added. "Is it even allowed?" He asked considering that when you drink it, It's like you're taking someone's freedom against their will.