5: New Friends..?

I thought I was just spending a night here. Two months already passed and we're still the same as always which is a good thing.

I'm always inside the house though, unable to go out. Maybe because I just don't feel like it, I'd like to meet other friends too..

"Hey Deku, something bothering you?"

"No, I'm fine, I just felt a little lonely for some reason." I muttered saying the exact truth.

"Just wait, Someone will come out of nowhere." Kacchan replied and with that the door suddenly goes flying hitting the wall beside it.
"Speak of the devil" the hunter smirked.

"Baku-bro! I told you to visit me sometimes! I'm getting so lonely!" A guy with a spiky red hair and sharp teeth appeared. "Go play with him, someone here is lonely too." He pointed at me, made his way to the sofa and mellow on it.
"Hey, Hey, Bakubro! What's with that attitude? I'm not a kid anymore to play with anyone! What I mean is, Let's go hang out! Everyone is coming too!" Exclaimed the red-haired excitedly.

"Listen Kirishima, I'm not joini-"

"Yeah! We will!" There was no way I could look at Kacchan. I knew that even if I glanced at him, I would turn to dust at any second with his glare.

Honestly, I didn't even need to turn and see him glaring at me, full force. And it's an opportunity to meet 'everyone' the red haired said -who i assumed to be Kirishima.

"Great! Kirishima, Kirishima Eijiro's my name!" He introduced stretching his arm to shake mine. Obviously I shook his hand with mine "Midoriya Izuku"

Kirishima gave me a wide grin and started to talk to Kacchan about who-knows-what. While I, outside- staying by Toba's side. Patting it's head and feeling his really smooth fur.
After a few minutes, Kirishima waved bye to us and drifted off. "You shouldn't have agreed..." Kacchan mumbles, "Why?" But my question remained unanswered.

"Just go change, we'll be going later, hurry or I'll change mind." And with that, I sprinted to the bathroom. Obviously, bathed myself and changed into my casual clothes. Kacchan doing the same but slower.

I sat on the corner of OUR bed.
Yeah, We slept together in one bed. Unlike before, Kacchan didn't seem to mind. But he said to put pillows between us though and I don't mind as long as I can sleep comfortably.

Few minutes later the ash-blonde came out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.

It was a nice view... Kacchan's muscular body, still wet hair. Small droplets of water slowly crawling down.

"Oi Deku, Stop staring!" I was cut off with my thoughts and realized what I was thinking which made my face goes hot, I bet it's red right now so I slapped/cover my face with both of my hands. With that Kacchan changed to his casual clothes and walked out.
"W-wait for me!" I followed-ran to him.
"Hey, Do you know where to go?"
I whispered walking beside him.
"Just follow my lead"

We silently walk through the forest, I grab Kacchan's clothes to make sure not to be lost while I'm looking around, he was about say something but instead stayed quiet.

We got out from the tall trees and saw a wooden house same as Kacchan's but a little smaller. "See, This is Kirishima's" He pointed out and I nod in response.

I stared at the house for a second and looked at the ash-blonde guy beside me who is still staring at me.

"So..? We'll go inside?"

"Hell yea-"

Baaaaam!! The door goes flying and the certain red head came running towards the us.

"H-hi" I greeted, waving my hand to him. He is a meter away from us now, grinning. "You came!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kacchan replied rolling his eyes away.
"Or should we go back?"

---

We entered the house..

The inside was amazing, unexpected small chandelier hanging in the middle of the living room. A bunch of people who I don't know, yet. Kinda messy but in a cool way, I guess..?

"Hey shitty-hair, you said hang out, not hang in.." Kacchan mumbles to Kirishima.
"They said my house is better.." The red head replied followed by a chuckle.
"I see, so they can litter everywhere." Kirishima rolled his eyes away, as Katsuki smirked sarcastically.

"Hey! Bakugo's here!" A bright-blonde haired guy next came towards us waving his hand. "Oh, here goes the dunce." Kacchan responded. "Hey! That's mean!" He exclaimed.
"Ever since did I became nice to you?"

"Kaminari! He got a point!" Kirishima added. "Oh you got someone with you?!" Someone who I assume to be Kaminari shouted, staring at me and smiling like an- idiot, but friendly.

"I'm Kaminari Denki!" With that he reached for my hand and shakes it with his both hands. "M-Midoriya Izuku" I added.

~•~•†¡mŒ §k¡¶ by ¢@m¡ⁿ∆π¡•~•~

I made new friends! And many of them!
There's 'Uraraka' she is so nice! Same goes with 'Iida'.
'Kaminari' was cool! 'Jirou' too! They seemed close to about a particular topic.
There goes the green minded guy! 'Mineta' - purple head with a green mind!
'Mina' was cheerful and lively!
'Asui', she was really set on having me call her 'Tsuyu'.
Yaoyorozu, and many more!

I'm really happy today!

"Stop grinning like an idiot."

Oh right, we're home now and it's already evening. Kacchan gave me a confused look but then ignored me and decided to cook dinner.

"K-kacchan! I'll help, It's shameful if I just sit here while you're doing dinner." I said looking everywhere just to avoid his gaze. "No" He directly answered.

"Yes" I said immediately, "First, You CAN'T cook" He added.

"I can! You'll teach me"

"No, I won't"

"Yes, You will"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Y-"

"Yay! I'll cook with Kacchan! No changing of mind?! Yay!" Then with that I ran to the Kitchen after elbowing his stomach playfully, my hands raised in the air.

"Urg, Whatever.."

~•~•~•~•~

End of Chapter 5!
Hope you like this chapter! I actually made this during class, with or without a teacher around! XD

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!
(Unless you don't like this chapter..)
Hoping for your continuous support and reading!