19: Strange Strangers

Black mist appeared below them that kept on spreading, occupying the ground.
"What the-" Kaminari said shocked, his leg fell into it. Kirishima jumped on time, now clinging on a ladder that was supposed to be for emergency exit and was luckily near them. He reached out a hand to Kaminari.

"Grab my hand!" The red haired yelled, wincing his eyes in pain.

Grunting, Kaminari stretched out his hand. "Wha-!"  The golden blonde teen is quickly sinking down the ground as if there's a quicksand below him.

Quicksand?
"Don't move!" Kirishima instructed. Kaminari, trembling, was confused at first but still obeyed. The ground is like a whirlpool but Kaminari has stopped sinking. Although, the latter's nervousness manipulated his thoughts making an illusion of him sinking.
This thing looks like gas (mist) and acts like liquid (whirlpool) but actually traps you hard solid that you can't even budge.

"I-I'm gonna die!" Kaminari yelled. "I said don't move, you idiot!" Kirishima grunted. He hurriedly climbed up two steps of the ladder.

"Don't leave me!"

"Even if I can, my pride as man won't just take it, you fool!" Kirishima used his feet to grab the ladder and now he's upside down. He reached out his hand to Kaminari once again and the latter grabbed it.

"Grab hold tight, man!" Kirishima yelped. He pulled Kaminari out of black mist.

"Nice!" Kaminari said as he finally had his body out of that whirlpool.

"NiCe TrY.." A distorted voice said. "What the-!" Kirishima found a man made of black mist floating. It grabbed his feet and threw them into the ground.

...

"Well, that's easy.." A man said from the mist accompanied by other strange looking men, a HighSchool girl and three giant purple creatures with their brains visible from the outside.

And-!

Then the two of them fell completely unconscious after falling and hitting another cold ground.

---

"Urgh-!" Kirishima grunted as woke up.
Kaminari, on the other hand, suddenly sat up. "The hell..?" Kaminari mutters, wheezing as if he just had another nightmare which is awfully not just a nightmare.

"Man, you awake?" Kirishima stated the obvious. "Yeah.." Kaminari answered, sounding unsure.

"You might want to check out yourself.." Kirishima chuckled.

"I'm half-asleep, am I?" Kaminari asked. Hearing his hoarse voice he added, "I sound so dead.."

"Anyways, where are we? If I remember clearly, we fell into that hole, right? It's as if we're falling endlessly, right? Then we hit the ground and fell unconscious, right? And we just ended up here suddenly, right?"

"I don't know where we are but I know that we were teleported and Yeah yeah yeah yeah.. Everything you just said is right" Kirishima clarifies, answering the consecutive questions Kaminari asked in order.

They stood up and looked around, observing.

'Dark room with a lot of pillars. This must be a basement.'  Kirishima thought.

"I think I need to pee.." Kirishima heard the stupid blonde mumble. He looked at the latter and saw him at that real-weird position.

"I think I can't hold it.." a drop of sweat formed on his face.

"Do you think there's a restroom here or something? Are you stupid?" Kirishima said. "Ah- I forgot, You are.. Why did I even bother asking?" He added.