14: Bring it on!

The very large stadium is filled with lots of people since the time has come!

"Have no fear! For I am here!" The huge blonde appeared in the middle, with an also huge smile on his face. That guy is All Might, he has become the champion in lots of tournaments. His fans named him 'All might' because of his braveness towards dragons and beasts, I guess..?

Anyways, Lots of people came and now they're in their seats, some are still wandering around and looking for better place for better view. The seats are almost full, more than 5000 are watching.
In those 5k, Kirishima and the others are included. They're already on their seats.

"Where's Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida? It's about to start!" Kaminari worriedly asked Kirishima who was saving their seats. "Speak of the devil, there they are" Mineta said- more than yelled, the crowd are too noisy and they need to raise their voices to be able to hear each other. The grape-head pointed at their direction and called for them. "Hey! Over here!" Kaminari yelled, waving his arms in the air to try and take their attentions. Kirishima also called their names one by one. 
Shortly, the almost-late-comers spotted them and sat on their seats, thanking them for saving it. "Sorry we're late!" Uraraka panted from running through long stairs.

Meanwhile..

Katsuki is in the area where participants are supposed to be at. Calming himself through deep breaths and planning some strategy (habit of Izuku) that will likely happen. Thinking of 'How to cover his weaknesses' and 'What is his opponent's weakness'. Making his physical body charged and his mind quite spacious, removing the unnecessary things temporarily.

Every year, there's this tournament happening and mostly occurs in winter. Every tourney got its own challenges.
Unique that no one could expect. 

"I suppose I need to repeat the rules and regulations! Do's and Don'ts Everyone!" The lady host, 'Midnight' (unlike All Might, she's the one who named herself.) appeared beside the Blonde with pink fog spreading everywhere but faded shortly.

"Every Challenger who disobey or defy the rules will be automatically disqualified!
• Giving injuries to your opponent is frankly allowed in this tournament but killing them is obviously not!
• The maximum time you've got for every match is '20 minutes'.
• ALL the belongings that you bring will be placed with you inside the battlefield.
• The Tournament can't be hold on nor stop during battle. Once the time has started it can't be paused.
• You can also Surrender.

The big screen light up and showed some images of the 8 Challengers -which is unexpectedly small than usual-, their stats and more public information about each of them. As it appears, Katsuki's picture is really 'Bad-ass', most of the audience- 67.7% were girls, screeched, yelled and dunno..? The 0.2% is Kaminari, Kirishima and the other guys. 

Not long after the sorta long speech of All Might, The participants have appeared on their own stages. 

"Now! Let the Tournament Commence!" The huge blonde announced with his always unfading smile as he backed out of the.. Battlefield? 

You can hear cheers, yelling, screeching and such here and there. 
The group of gamblers have already bet who the winner is. 

And as I recall, this is a Dragon Tournament. The dragons of each the challenger are also there. But can't be unlocked in their temporary cages, yet. 

The very big stadium is divided into 4 battlegrounds separately.

                                                                                                                                ________
                                                        |  
                                        |-----------| FINAL 
                                        |              |_______
                                        | 
                   +---------------VS----------+ 
                   |                                    |
       +------ VS ------+                  +----VS---+ 
       |                     |                  |              | 
|Bakugo|Monoma|Tetsutetsu|Shinzo

________
               |
ROUND |------------|
________|               |
                                | 
            +--------------VS------------+ 
            |                                     |
    +------ VS ------+                 +----VS---+ 
    |                     |                  |              | 
    ↓                     ↓                   ↓              ↓    Shigaraki|Tokoyami|Dabi|Todoroki|

This is the Tournament Board! Let everything start!

The Challengers are walking in their fields, facing their opponents.

[Bakugo vs. Monoma] 
•Title: The one who pissed the Dragon off first• (Who the heck named it that? Of course it isn't Deku again..)

"Dragons get angry easily when they felt that their Master's in bad situation. Every dragon is placed in their cage behind the stage where the battle happens, which means they can see what happens in the match.
The first one to make the opponent's Dragon free itself from the iron bars of the cage, wins!!"

Bakugo did his fighting stance. His knees bended and his every movement guarded. While his opponent- Monoma is just standing, his hands in his pockets and the worst thing that Katsuki really hated is that 'He's looking down on him'.

The ash blonde tried to remain calm. 
He deeply breathe in and then out with closed eyes. The time he opened his newly-changed-to-deadly eyes, the atmosphere changed to serious. The sarcastic one smirked and removed his hands from his pockets, But from reviewing what happened, Bakugo saw that he was holding something throughout so he already suspect that he'll throw it at him. Before Monoma could really throw it, Bakugo has already prepared himself to jump away in a long distance. 

As the battle proceeded, the certain ash blond thought to himself. And just now, he realized it. Making him real motivated and sure that he ain't be the one to lose. 

Simplifying his thoughts: Bakusatsuo isn't an aggressive dragon (compared to its owner). He's calm and steady, he'll only go wild to the point that he can free himself when he see that his master is in a really dangerous situation, like in a very bad injury or rather, verge of death. All he need to do is also stay calm and steady, don't act that would injure himself and such. It's not that Katsuki really intended to make Bakusatsuo like that, it's just that the dragon is something really complicated. 

Bakugo smirked like he already won, what? It can't be helped!
After the 'thing' hit the ground, it exploded and made a vast of thick smoke. But Katsuki's far enough that the smoke can't reach him.

"What? Being able to dodge a smoke grenade would make you really that happy?! I guess it can't be helped since it's just luck, right?" Monoma sarcastically said, ruining Bakugo's smirk. 
"I guess so.." The ash blonde simply replied, it shocked his opponent and most of the audience that are watching him. 'Bakugo isn't someone like that..' Is all they thought.

And he remembered and again realized, that results his success.

"And one last thing...

..you trained your Dragon wrong."

He bent Monoma's pinky finger until blood came out. Bakugo's actually planning on bending his finger to its extent but changed his mind. It bleeds but it isn't serious, just a bit too painful. 

Monoma overacted and exaggerated, he went screaming real loud, forgetting the real goal to win this match. His screaming isn't actually what Katsuki hoped for but it really helped.

And with that, his opponent's dragon go real wild and release itself from the cage. Ready to attack Katsuki. 

"Oh Boy"

Suddenly, another iron bars appeared and caged Monoma's Dragon again.

Monoma is a kind of guy who would always make everyone upset and he loves to anger anyone around him, especially a hot headed. He also praise himself over others (sometimes).

Just knowing Monoma reveals his way of training a dragon.
Hot-headed, Over-protective and Sensitive..

He trained it to be strong just like All Might that will protect him.

××××

Ah.. You noticed? 
I'm really bad at writing battle parts..
Sorry if you don't get the 1st round..