15: Inferiority, Superiority

Whoa! Shinsou has already won his fight?! It just started right?!" The noisy blonde sparkling ice cream haired with shades and headphones yelled, Also called Present Mic because of his high pitched voice that can probably break through lo eardrums.

"As what we see before the match Starts, he drank something and looks like it was a potion at the end." Aizawa commented, the raven with white thin and long scarf and also tired looking, also called 'Eraser head', Unlike others, Present mic named him that. 

"Nice commentary! Eraser head!" The other one praised enthusiastically.

8 minutes later..

"Whoa! Bakugo Katsuki has already-" Present mic said but got cut off by Eraser head. "Don't repeat what you just said.." He mumbled.

"Um.. A-amazing! Bakugo Katsuki beats Monoma and now he will proceed to the 2nd round after a break! At the moment we announced the tournament occurring this winter which is now, he instantly appeared and be the first one to register-" He stuttered at first, thinking of another way to say it. But in the middle of supposed-to-be short comment. He's already speaking everything(?) he knew about Katsuki. But again cut off by Aizawa with "Your saying too much" 

"Sorry.." The blonde chuckled rubbing the back of his head. "I was about to say that he was with a green head guy at that time.." He mumbled to himself, unfortunately he's on the mic but don't worry! Compared to the yellings and cheerings you can hear around the stadium and his short and low mumble, the latter lost.

Aizawa glared at him for a second but turns back to the match going on. 

[Dabi vs. Todoroki] (Probably what everyone's waiting for..)

Todoroki Shouto, a prince also known as a really patient and calm man. He also moves fast but still careful. He don't seem like he'll get an injury or even a scratch.

Actually and unfortunately, his dragon is the real pain. It's too skilled and worst, over protective. Really not suitable for this kind of match.
His father was the one who made him have the dragon for this tournament, that's why he isn't fond of it (yet/at all). 
Who would have thought the 1st round will be like this? As what I said, it's unexpected. 
Todoroki you're in a mess..

In the messier side, his opponent is a really reckless one. Unlike him, Dabi and his dragon seemed like they're complete strangers to each other. So whatever happens, the big reptile never cares. Perfect for this match..

Todoroki needs to do something fast. Every threatening move of Dabi would make Akuro growl.
(Akuro is Todoroki's Dragon. It's color, Aka [red] + Kuro [black] = Akuro). What's more when he got nearer the hetero prince?

'Dabi, I need to avoid him to attack me.
But how? Think!' Todoroki thought and ordered to himself. Suddenly, his stomach growls. 'Ah, My lunch..'

"I forgot to eat breakfast.." He unknowingly mumbled out loud. Dabi on the other hand, smirked, thinking that the prince' hunger would make him slow and weak. "How could you think of breakfast in the middle of a match?" He said but Todo just ignored it.

Clue of Todoroki's plan: Despite being over-protective, strong and more, Akuro is also a glutton. 

Before he do his plan, he needs to think of another plan on how to make his opponent's dragon release itself.
Dabi then suddenly throw some grenades around Todoroki. And yea.. 
...
AKURO GOES REALLY WILD!! AND ABSOLUTELY AFTER FEW SECONDS IT'LL BE FREE!

After dodging and getting hit by the explosives, without having second thoughts since he don't have any other choice, he immediately threw his lunchbox into the cage and it instantly took his dragon's attention (because of the very delicious scent and look that would make everyone drool: Food of royalty..)
Forgetting the situation JUST THE FOOD.

And with the limited time, He ran towards the other side (where his opponent's dragon is) and placed the food outside, neither near nor far the cage. The also reckless dragon tried breaking the iron bars and reaching to eat the bait.

Honestly, it hungers the audience who are watching him. The meal is really expensive and hard to make.. He's also glad that he bought two lunchboxes, for breakfast and lunch but looks like Todoroki don't need it anymore. And it doesn't even bother him since he's sure that his sister Fuyumi will certainly bring him another one.

At the time being, Dabi attacked from behind with his Dagger. Todoroki checked Akuro and saw that it is about to finish her food. Yup, it's a girl. Why do all Todoroki's fans or every(one/thing) that wants to protect him, a girl?!

He dodged it but still got scratched on the cheek. While dodging, he snatched a grenade from his opponent's pockets swiftly that Dabi didn't even notice it. He threw the grenade in front of Akuro's cage, praying that it would help.

"Flash Grenade" PERFECT! While his dragon is blind, Todoroki goes on with the flow of the fight between Dabi and him as he waited for his opponent's dragon to break through completely. 
Todoroki grunted lowly at his opponent's dragon being too weak to even break the iron bars. He tried helping it by also busting it during his fight.

Finally! His opponent's dragon is already out by the time the (Blindness) effects of the Flash grenade wear off.

TODOROKI WINS!!

"Did everyone see that?! Todoroki Shouto, a prince sacrificed his lunch! His very tasty-looking lunch!!" Present mic yelled with surprised voice with can't-believe-it look.

"Eh.." Aizawa suddenly said. Everyone suddenly goes quiet..

Dabi's dragon is clinging onto Todoroki!!

"EH?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!"

~

In the canteen.. in the stadium..
Where people buy popcorns and stuff Lmao

Katsuki headed to the canteen to relax for a moment. He's sure that after the first round, this place will be cramped with lots of people.

He is the only person here (and staffs actually). "I can't believe that I'm feeling bad for that guy for making his finger bleed." Katsuki sighed. "Maybe because he screamed that I thought it's fatal" He mumbled. "Is there a pulse in pinky finger too?!" He started to panic.

"Since when did I become so dumb?" He again sighed, annoyed at his muttering. 

"Ah.. So you just realized.." A voice suddenly talked from behind the startled Katsuki who slowly turned his head to the too familiar voice. "Tch.. You again" 

"Ouch.. That's not a nice way to greet me. Anyway, Looks like Izuku's muttering habit hast get into you too(?)" Todoroki said placing his plate on the table and sat across Katsuki. "Since when are you here?! And Who gave you the permission to sit there?!" Katsuki yelled.

"I'm just standing behind you for a long time. And Avoiding my question? Okay I understand" He replied.

"Huh?! You picking a fight?!-" Katsuki was cut off by the red head. "Baku-bro, save that for later! I'm sure you two will meet in the final round!" He laughed.

"You think so? This guy barely survived in 1st round!" Katsuki scoffed.

The newcomers, Kirishima, Kaminari and Tsuyu sat beside Todoroki and Uraraka, Iida and Sero sat beside Katsuki on the other side.

"How did they just ruin my peace?" Katsuki muttered that made everyone grin at him.
"What?!" The certain ash-blonde yelled.

"Nothing" Everyone smirked, of course Todoroki and Iida ain't part of it coz they're proper bastards (Lol).

××××
I reformatted my CP AGAIN! For the same reason!
Urg!!

But I'm sure that it WON'T be repeated again!!

Sorry for the lack of details!!