28: My Deku

The stadium is almost empty now.

The audience had left, they're probably in the cafeteria by now talking about what happened as if they just watched a cinema in a theater or something, while some probably went home.

Midoriya, who was beside Katsuki, was able to take a small peep at the paper before the guy could completely crumple it. He doesn't know if he read it right but-

'JEALUOSY' was what's written.

When Katsuki said that it's accurate but also almost at the same time, it was because of the wrong spelling.

Does it mean 'Jealousy' instead? Why though?

I mean- What for?

Jealous of what? Or who..?

Izuku suddenly felt a small pain in his chest and a weight started to form in his stomach.

Izuku brushed the thought off immediately since it doesn't make sense at all and also, it just intensifies the pain in his chest and the weight in his stomach heavier.

"Oi Deku" Katsuki called, noticing Izuku's habit when he's troubled which is fiddling with his hands, and the sudden voice made Izuku tense up.

"Uh- what is it?" The greenette asked with a chuckle, unintentionally sounded nervous.

"Did you just fucking see it? You peeked didn't you?!"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry.." Izuku answered honestly, and also apologized as he lowered his head.

"Did you understand what it says?" Katsuki asked. Izuku turned towards him in surprise, he was expecting the guy to scold him or something, but Katsuki was not looking towards him.

He can see his ear was red though..

Izuku wanted to ask if he had fever but he decided not to.

"Uh- kinda?" Izuku answered, he was unsure of what it says or what it means but he knows what was written.

"It says.. Jealuosy, I honestly don't understand, maybe because it's misspelled" Izuku added, letting out a chuckle, trying his best to pronounce the wrong spelling.

Suddenly, Katsuki faced Izuku, his eyes determined. "Say, Deku- Do you.." He said, gulping down his fear that he called 'lump' in his throat.

Izuku responded with a hum and looked up to the ash-blonde. He doesn't understand but when their eyes locked, it's like they can see each other's feelings, like- they can see through each other's soul across their eyes. He suddenly feel nervous.

He can feel that the next words that the ash-blonde would say will trigger something in him.

"Do you-" Katsuki hesitated once again. He cursed in his breathe first then continued, gathering all his fucking courage.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked, biting his lips.

"S-Sure", Midoriya answered, making Katsuki open his eyes wide that he didn't even know was closed. "Where to?" He added.

"Shit- I don't mean it that way! Well, maybe like that but also not- don't take it literally, goddammit!"

Izuku went on silent for a moment to think of what the guy meant, unintentionally leaving Katsuki in awkward silence.

"Hey Bakubro! Let's go now- it's Yaoyorozu's treat!" Kirishima called out.
"Yeah, go on! We'll catch up later!" Katsuki answered, gesturing his hands with a single wave.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Wait.." Izuku stuttered.

"You mean- you like me? That way?" He asked, surprised and unsure.