27: Star of the Dawn

I met the eyes of who I’m looking for..
K-Kacchan?

~

“I had always wanted to stand by your side..” He said as he stood up and so does Katsuki, then before the other man could say a remark, loud cheering noises rang.
Slowly, the surroundings changed. They went back to the tournament arena but it wasn’t a maze anymore.

They’re in the middle of the stadium.

The sky was a bit red- but it’s not because it’s sunset.

It was sunrise.

Combination of pink, orange, yellow, blue and a bit of purple hues covered the sky.

The sun’s rays travelled back up across the mountains, across the horizon, making a beautiful landscape of the dawn.

It was beautiful.

It’s as if the nature itself welcomes them back.

The familiar red-hair ran to them, he looked like a ‘worried yet proud mom’ but what took their attention more is the one he’s dragging along. It’s Kaminari who seemed to be drunk. He had that dumbER look on his face.

“This is what I meant when I said everyone, Bakubro.” Kirishima said, the whole stadium surrounds them, yelling and cheering noises echoed.

“Not bad..” Bakugo scoffed. Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, Mineta, Sero, Ashido, Jirou, and all their friends gathered around them. They’re either gonna ruffle Bakugo’s hair and jab him with their elbows, or shower him with praise, about how cool he was.

He glanced beside him to meet the eyes of Midoriya who was enjoying his time.
Katsuki’s lips curved into an amused smirk, or was it a smile?

Katsuki’s eyes wandered around the stadium, his eyes met with a heterochromic eyes. He immediately recognized it, there’s no other half-half bastard he knows.

Todoroki shot him a small smile, he stretched out his hands towards him.
“Congratulations..” He said, offering his hand to be shook by the man. Bakugo scoffed and lightly slapped the hand away, “Nah, of course, the tourney is obviously cancelled”

“But still-” Todoroki said, his face still polite-looking.
“Oh shut up, you half n’ half bastard” Katsuki said.

Was it just his imagination, but he can see Izuku looking their way. Just staring at them.

After having a short half-assed conversation with the heterochromic prince, the latter turned towards the greenette and also talked to him.

The audience was still cheering, they seemed so happy. They didn’t know what just happened. They’re unsure whether it was scripted or not but- obviously it wasn’t. They didn’t know what they just witnessed, and what sort of heroism was that?

But they knew that they witnessed something that would really be in the history and would never forgotten. They knew that they witnessed something worth being carved to stone and written on History books..

“He’s back.. The old Bakugo is back” Uraraka chuckled from beside Kirishima, watching the star of the dawn say curses that had improved to top-class.

“You’re right” Kirishima laughed.
“More importanlyyyy-!” The cheery girl ran towards the greenette guy.

“Deku-kun! Welcome back!” She said as she ran her arms around the guy’s neck.

Midoriya laughed as he thanked the girl. They started talking and laughing, the girl constantly pulling Izuku near her as she whispered something and then laugh. Katsuki didn’t notice himself staring at them. Just staring.

“Bakubro! You don’t look good!” Kirishima said. “Take a rest, Bakugo, you don’t have to push yourself!” Iida said with his hand gestures.

Tsuyu said a spell and a mirror-like thing appeared on his face. They were right, he doesn’t look all too good. He looked pale.

What bothers him more is his emotion, he doesn’t understand what kind of look he’s making. But there’s one thing he’s sure of- it’s the same look Izuku made when he was talking with the half n’ half bastard.

The dunce-blonde guy stared at Katsuki, and he immediately recognized the look on his face.

“Hey Kacchan!” Kaminari called his nickname, earning a glare from the guy but he shrugged it off.

“You don’t need to go see a health expert! Instead, a love expert! and you’re lucky enough to have one infront of you” He said as he pointed to himself, looking so proud while everyone shot him a disgusted look. He took out a pen and paper from nobody-knows-where and started writing on it, nodding to every words he wrote.

Kirishima and others tried to take a peek to what the heck he’s writing but Kaminari hid it way too well that it could be considered a skill.

After a short while, he gave it to Bakugo and started to jab him with his elbow.

Bakugo with an amused smirk, took it.

He didn’t expect that there’s only ONE word written there.

Kirishima and the others tried to take a peek too but damn- the ONE WORD written there is way too accurate (almost) and there’s no way in hell that he’d let them see it. Dammit Kaminari, is he lying or was he really a love expert?

Bakugo first shot Kaminari a glare, but then he laughed about how immature he is.
The poor drunk-looking guy let out a nervous laugh, he actually thought that he’d be killed when Bakugo glared at him.

“Hey, Kirishima!” Uraraka whispered-yelled.

“It’s been bothering me but- what happened to Kaminari?” She asked.

Kirishima let out a nervous chuckle, “I don’t exactly know but- when he chanted a spell, electricity emit from his hand which saved us both.” Uraraka nodded, processing all what he said.

“But the thing is, well- he just read that from a book about spells from Tsuyu.. He didn’t even practiced spells, he just said it and then, he became like that..”

“W-Wait, what?! That’s dangerous!” Uraraka suddenly said after the all those data Kirishima said sank in her head.

“Wow! Kaminari’s got a hidden talent..” Uraraka added, “Honestly, it took me months to be able to handle a real spell! And electricity? It requires a high level of practice and power to handle even a single volt! But he was able to pull it out, with extreme amount of voltage enough to knock out that girl? J-Just amazing..” Uraraka and Kirishima stood there in realization of the hidden talent of that dumb-looking blonde as they stare at him.

“So amazing that it’s scary..” The red-head said and the girl nodded in agreement.