17: Hide N' Seek

If there are Authors that apologize for their too much curses that's said by the characters.. Then there are Authors like me who will- APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF CURSES FROM OUR BAKUGO!

IM REALLY SORRY.. it's part of the plot.. I GUESS?
*chuckle*

°=°   °~°   °∆°  °^°  °-°  °•°

Cementos recreated the battlefield for the next round into a whole wide field with long tall walls just like a Labyrinth. Few minutes and the next round will start.

Kaminari and Sero bought snacks for everyone as they are currently seated on their own places, excitedly. Kaminari is first to finish his popcorn, maybe because of nervousness?. Just as earlier, the large screen show the challenger's faces and basic information.

~•~

"Hey, The next round is starting.." Katsuki mumbled. "Tch.. It'll start in a few minutes" Shinzo remarked.

They have been talking pointlessly about random stuff for about 30 minutes lately and it's a miracle that Katsuki stayed for long.

"..." Bakugo didn't respond.

"He-" Shinzo got interrupted by a very loud voice of All Might coming from those Large Speakers that are placed everywhere the stadium. "Bakugo Katsuki, Shinzo (insert his name) and Todoroki Shouto, Please go to the backstage immediately. Or you three will be disqualified for delaying the-"

"See ya' there" Katsuki turned and goes back. "Plan A failed.. Proceed to the Plan B" Shinzo mumbled as he glared holes into his opponent's back. "This is gonna be difficult"

~•~

The audience started to panic! If those three don't arrive sooner, Shigaraki Tomura will instantly win! Few seconds  after the announcement, Todoroki came and shortly followed by Bakugo and Shinzo behind.

"Why are you late, half-half bastard?" Katsuki asked. "Should ask you the same" Todoroki replied.

"Heh, I was having quite a fun" Bakugo smirked and glanced at Shinzo as a small hint thinking that Todoroki will be curious and thinks he's cheating but actually the opposite.
"Well, I think I was too" The prince replied, as always monotonously. Katsuki hid his disappointment from the lack of reaction.

The crowd started to cheer and yell as The three continued walking towards Midnight and All might with the only one challenger that's not late, Shigaraki Tomura. The latter seemed to be quite upset of their late arrival, the real reason is obvious.

~•Katsuki's POV•~

'I shouldn't have goofed around with that lavender boy' I tched.
"Now, because I didn't think of a plan-" I mumbled but got cut off by the loud voice of Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) echoing everywhere the stadium (even outside).

"Apparently, this round will be just like a maze. We'll play maze and also Hide n' seek, but you'll be the one to determine 'what you'll find' and 'what you'll hide from' by observing... This round isn't time limited, you can reach midnight if you're too slow and before I forget 'YOU'LL ALSO BE THE ONE TO DETERMINE WHAT TO DO TO WIN'. All the rules are still the same!" He said. "Also, using your common sense is important" Aizawa added.

"No more time to spare!! 5!"  Mic started counting down.

I positioned myself to my running stance after taking a deep breath.

"4!!"

Glancing over my opponents, they seemed to be ready too.

"3!!"

Everyone seemed to be pumped up!

"2!!"

"1!!"

"Go!!" All the challengers including me, run as fast as they could as the cheering and yelling get louder.

I goes left and right, and left, and left then right. Go forward then left them right, running everywhere finding for clues.

I slowed down and observes the surrounding as I feel strong wind came across that is surely felt by the others. The cheering and yelling started fading even though I'm sure I still haven't gotten far away.
When you look up, all you see is the darkening blue sky and the highest part of the walls. The walls are made of pure cement, no other substances.
While walking around, large vines came out from the ground and moss grew on the wall almost instantly. I avoided the vines and stayed away from the walls. Luckily, the growing of the plants stopped faster than expected.

I tried experimenting with the plants. I sliced the vines with my dagger and surprisingly, it's easy to cut. Based on my observation, this vines can only be cut by sharp objects but when you rend it, it won't be torn apart but can only be tattered if the force is strong enough. Thinking that it'll be useful soon, I took 4 meter long vines and put it on the ground for a moment.

Looking at the moss carefully and closely, it's getting longer every minute (1mm every min) and when you touch it.. Nothing happens (he he). I tried pulling some out and it came off naturally but it still get longer every minute. I also thought that it would be useful so I took a lot.

I hang the vines on my shoulder and the mosses on my hand which is really uncomfortable. I continued walking..

Luckily!! I found Bakusatsuo's bag! I attached it on his belly earlier the morning for today. I quickly put the vines and the moss in there and wore it on my back.
Wait.. Bakusatsuo's?! Which means..

The dragons are also here?!

well, this is a dragon tournament Of course there are dragons.. 

Fuck everything..

~•~
I'm really sorry for the very late update!
My phone started typing on its own! (short circuit)
Which means.. Much More AND SlowER Update..? I'm really sorry!!