22: Battle

“Now let’s end this- just give up, okay? I’ll help you join that Deku of yours in heaven and live happily ever after, great deal isn’t it?” He added, his voice has become desperate.

  “Just do me a favor a really small favor, can you just DIE already?!” and with that short swift gesture, he pointed at Katsuki’s direction, all the big-brained purple unearthly creatures and those brainless earth creatures came rushing an attack.

He dropped his bag, and started stretching his arm. His infamous grin plastered on his face.

“Shut your trap, I don’t think Deku is in heaven right now, because I can see him just in front of me.”

When he looked down the ground, he found the vines he took as sample earlier during the maze tournament.

Speaking of which, where did that half-half bastard go? And that fucking dragon, Bakusatsuo?

Katsuki kept on knocking all random people attacking him down. Bare-handedly.

He elbowed a guy, then jumped up him, then walk mid-air stepping on heads after heads, reaching Shigaraki Tomura guy. Once he’s at least five meters away, the big creatures appeared and started attacking him.

Just a fucking minute earlier, he felt like he lost all his bones, energy, muscles and his skill all over his body feels numb. He felt like a fucking slime.

But miracles do happen, he’s fighting hundreds of mindless humans with daggers, guns, etc, and those four fucking aliens by himself, bare-handedly.

The humans’ attacks are so shallow and slow, they’re so easy to read. He can predict where they’d attack next, he can tell their repetitive attacks, he can see through their weak spots, it’s like everything is on a slow-motion. While the big-guys are unexpectedly fast and they only use brute force.

His eyes fell on his bag that he dropped earlier, he grabbed it in just swift fast motion. Took out those hella vines and just dropped it on the ground, it’s way too heavy to run around with.
He searched deep into the bag and saw a green thing that he first thought of as hair and he realized that it was the moss he got that grows one millimeter per second and it had grown a lot, like meters now. How long has it been honestly? One hour? Two Hours? Damn, is it night out there now?

(A/N: Back to the chapter that I’ve mentioned this moss thing; it said that it grows ‘millimeter per minute’ and yeah- I wasn’t thinking how short a millimeter is so I decided to change it to ‘millimeter per second’, sowwy... and one more thing- :') I’m a pathetic action writer)

He had knocked all those humans down, while some tries to stand up but barely even walk. When the only survivors are Shigaraki Tomura, the four ‘noumu’s and that Deku, he started running around in fucking circles.

“Well- I wasn’t expecting anything from those mere humans” Shigaraki let out a disappointed sigh.
“Noumus, crush him” He commanded.
But to their surprise, they cannot move at all. And that’s when they noticed that they cannot move their feet.

Little did they know those hair-like threads had wrapped their feet until their knees, and to their hips, then before they knew it- the threads had wrapped up to their chests and arms.

It’s like what spider does when it had caught at prey. First, wrap them with their thin yet sticky webs. After struggling, they would lose their energy and soon, they’d be unable to move. Thereafter, the prey, would just wait like a preserved food waiting to be eaten.

Believe it or not, those thread are the disgusting moss he took as a sample during the tournament. Katsuki stopped running in circle once he noticed that he had run out of those thread, he just let it there though, it would naturally grow millimeter by millimeter.

Oh shit-!

Why didn’t Katsuki thought of that? Of course, Shigaraki would snap in anger. The villain infuriatedly screamed, “GODDAMMIT! THESE BIG-ASS NOUMUS ARE TOTALLY USELESS!”

Katsuki stared at him, aware that the Noumus could break free. But also to the ash-blonde’s surprise, even those insanely strong unearthly creatures tried to struggle; their attempts seemed to be ineffective.
Katsuki was also stunned by the strength of those thread-like moss. He wasn’t expecting that those things could be so sturdy, he can imagine himself being caught there if he hadn’t dodged them before in the tourney.

“MASTER!!” Shigaraki suddenly yelled, or rather, called out his so-called Master.

Suddenly, an image projected from above them and a voice answered.

Shigaraki Tomura, I’m completely disappointed in you.” The voice said, his face- no he has no face. He’s a fucking faceless man.

“Master! Give me another chance! I’ll crush this brat!” Shigaraki pleaded, his voice hoarse now.

You’ve seen this, aren’t you? I showed you the person who would be the reason of your death- and here you are, waiting for yourself to be killed.

“But I don’t want to die yet, Master!!”

Katsuki stood there, listening to their exchange of words. Like damn- he’s not that impolite (anymore) to interrupt their serious conversation, though that would also gonna be the end of his life. Speaking of which, Katsuki still doesn’t know what Shigaraki meant when he said ‘the reason of why I’d be killed’.

NONESENSE! You’re the one who dragged your ass there- you didn’t listen to the prophecy.

“That prophecy are all utter bullshit! They’re all lies!”

Prove it there and now! The prophecy said that you will meet you death in the hands of that kid because of your ignorance! Look at your pathetic self, all tied up, you can’t even move a muscle!

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Shigaraki completely snapped. The threads touching his bare skin started to decay, and in no time- he is freed from the strong grip of those moss.

He didn’t bother saving those big guys. Apparently, those companions of his was from the ‘Master’ guy itself and his pride won’t accept his help anymore. He’s saving his own ass with his own hands. Or if he would die, he’d die right here. He had already decided. He doesn’t care anymore.

He would rather not return alive than to return as a loser.

Katsuki can feel the bloodlust emitting from his body. His aura had changed.

He had to admit, his hands are trembling and he’s frozen on his feet. Why? He was fired up just minutes ago. That intimidating aura of his opponent struck him like a lightning. MOVE YOU GODDAMN FEET!

To everyone’s shock, a green large thing knocked the figure of the man abruptly. Katsuki immediately turned his head from where that thing came from and- (oh my goodness- he really had to thank himself and the tournament-) the vines that he dropped earlier, had grown its roots and DAMN- the thing had become huge that he didn’t even notice! And it’s moving on its own!