11: Remaining..

It's kinda depressing...

I searched in my dictionary what is the actual meaning of "Remain" and this answers showed up:

:to be left when the other parts  are gone or have been used.
:to be something that still has to be done, dealt with, etc.
:to stay in the same place or with  the same person or group.
:to stay after others have gone.

I'm sad and it hurts!!

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Day 3 ~Continued ~

"Kacchan! wanna visit other's place?" Izuku asked. "Don't even ask" Katsuki answered.

This time they didn't rent a wagon, they personally rode on the back of the beasts instead since their houses aren't really far. And instead of riding through the streets, they rode through the forest in pleasant and relaxing way.

~

"Deku-kun!" The bubbly girl greeted as she jumped around.

"I'm sure this is Kirishima's house.. Why is round-face here?" Katsuki asked himself. "Isn't it better?! The more the merrier, right?" Izuku grinned. "Don't expect me to agree" Bakugo muttered.

"Midoriya's here?"
"Ochako-chan, Are you sure you're not seeing things? Ribbit"
"Cool!"

Multiple remarks can be heard from familiar voices of their friends inside the house as the others are already outside to greet the two newcomers.

"So Tsuyu-chan's prediction was right!" Kaminari said in amusement.

As Kirishima ran towards the beasts and patted their heads "These guys never fail to impress me!"

When they're already close enough, Midoriya jumped off the wolf's back to greet his friends, "Guys!"

~

"We learned that Tsuyu-chan wanted to be a Soothsayer" Iida explained
"So we tested her by asking her what will happen next" Kaminari added
"Then she said that you'll come" Kirishima continued.
"But we disagreed because when we passed by your house last time, no one's in there and locked" Uraraka included.

"But then you really came!" The others said in sync.

"Really?! By that time.. We're from a camping..? And stayed there for 2 days!" Izuku said to them.

"And Bakubro agreed to that?! What a miracle!" The red head commented.
"Oh! 2 day vacation!" And lots of other remarks.

'Hell No, It was a 2-day fucking date,' Tsuyu read Katsuki's mind.
"Bakugo-chan, don't hide your feelings" the frog-like girl adviced.
"H-Huh! What are you saying?!" Bakugo yelled.

"He stuttered, right?"
"Yeah, he did" The bright blonde and red haired whispered to each other and started to laugh like an idiot.

"Deku-kun look.." Uraraka called out silently. "What is it?" Izuku crouched to see the girl making a bracelet with stones and strings.

"You wanna make one?" She grinned happily as she gave him a thick string (or cord) that couldn't seen to break easily.

"I don't know how.." Izuku muttered, staring at the cord. "Watch me" Uraraka sighed.

She inserted some stones that has different shapes and color throughout a hole in each, as she locked it by tying the both ends. "Ta-Dah!!"

"Wanna try?" The bubbly girl asked and the greenette nodded multiple times with a determined look. 

-

"Wow! A necklace?!" Uraraka said in amazement leaving Izuku fluttered. "Y-yeah!" He chuckled. "Who will you give that to?!" She asked excitedly.

"Umm.." Izuku paused to think.

'Well, As I make this.. I'm already thinking of a certain person..'

"K-Kacchan.." Izuku answered, unknowingly blushing. "Cool!" Uraraka commented as she slowly waved bye and walk towards the person who's calling for her.

"Go for it, Deku-kun!" Was the latest sentence she gave with a silent tone. "O-okay..?" Izuku replied, unsure what to say and with that... he's alone. Everyone has their own group of conversation, with different people and topics.

The greenette glaced around and suddenly, crimson eyes met his innocent green ones. "H-hey there.." Izuku greeted nervously. The greenette looked at Katsuki's other necklaces that's always hanging around his neck. Thinking that all of them has special memories while his own made necklace for him is very cheap, making him sad because of his self discouragement.

'Something definitely happened between that Roundhead and this Deku earlier..' Katsuki thought, the frog-like read his mind again. When she was about to say 'You're just Jealous' or something about the current situation, she decided to shut up instead or she'll ruin the moment.

Izuku walked slowly towards Bakugo as the aggressive one felt confused and kinda nervous. "Um-Kacchan.." He called out and got answered by Katsuki's dry voice "What?"

Izuku took a deep breath, taking his cool back. "Well, You see.. Uraraka-san taught me how to make these.."

Katsuki rolled his eyes once he heard the bubbly girl's name mentioned by the greenette.
"I-I made one for you!" The nerd finally said as he shoved the necklace to his ex-bully's chest.

(A/N: Bully X Nerd *smirk*)

Katsuki held Izuku's hand and slowly took the necklace out of his grasp like he's never going to be able to in the future.

~•~

Whaaaaa!! I know it's short!
The school is beating me up!
And now I have to recite something on stage! So Nervous!!

Soryy for the late update and all!!
See you in the next chapter!! *wink*

Edit: And I messed up with the recitation on stage.. Whhahahaha! Since I'm stuttering too much! The freshmen are laughing at me!