18: Unwanted Visitors

I'm literally crying right now!

Yeah! It's been TOO long!*
So uh- I'm trying to continue writing my stories from now on..
Life's being a shit to me but I'll try to cure my depression.

I'm really happy! I appreciate your comments and votes! And to those who are following me!

*first chapter ehem..

~•~
[2nd PV]

Fuck everything..

He glanced left and right, finding clues to help him find Bakusatsuo. He turned fucking everywhere, leaving tracks of footprints on the way so he wont get lost.

Another fucking dead-end..

Bakugo kept on walking, large drops of sweat started to form on his forehead. At this point, he realized that it's getting hotter and hotter everytime he steps closer to the north, where the hot air comes from. He was about to continue and move forward but a shadow of a large walking figure showed up.
Bakugo didn't even hide. He pulled out his dagger, readying to strike-through the flesh of that shadow's owner which is seemingly a dragon.

A lavender-colored dragon appeared before his eyes. Speaking of eyes, why does this dragon looks so strange? Its eyes are surprisingly blank, it shone no light, its.. calm, as if there's no enemy that will hurt him which is already standing right before it.
It almost seems like it's being controlled.

First things first, he doesn't know the ability of Shinzo's dragon.

Bakugo tried not to kill it, and so he planned on simply slipping through it. Just like giving off mercy for weaklings, which is what he rarely does.

While doing so, he noticed that the dragon becomes more hostile every time he gets nearer and nearer. For a moment there, Bakugo growled thinking that he should just fucking kill this bullcrap that would just help pollution increase.

He attacked the dragon with his sharpened dagger made of a Megalodon's tooth. But the dragon dodged it, fast enough that it almost seems like it teleported. And so he gets to the conclusion  that Shinzo's manipulating the dragon which is 99.9% possible.

The ash-blonde growled again, feeling another presence walking towards them. There, where the dragon came from appeared its owner.
"Shinzo.." Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you're right."

"I was wondering why Mirai is acting weird.. so it was you huh?"
The lavender boy started asking questions and teasing him.
Bakugo, becoming so pissed off, tried to look calm and silenced.

"Well, I was having a bit of a trouble dealing with your 'half blood prince' friend.. He's strong.. "

(*clears throat* Potterheads..?)

Bakugo's reaction says it all. He fights the urge to talk shit and just fucking get rid of the bastard who had the guts to stand before him.

After a moment of silence, Shinzo spoke. "You knew about my power already, don't you?"

He looks so calm. Yet sad..

What is he planning?
Bakugo almost replied. He just gets to his fighting stance and pulled out the dagger he used and glared at the opponent.

Shinzo's dragon is just watching them, blankly.

Bakugo felt a familiar presence moving towards his direction. Right there and then, Bakusatsuo appeared behind him.

Shinzo became annoyed, his small 'tch' can't be unheared.
"Kill the dragon nuisance"
He commanded his dragon. Suddenly, the latter's blank stare turned into a piercing glare.

Shinzo's dragon, Mirai, attacked first. Using its huge and spiky wings, it flew high and landed a great impact towards Bakusatsuo. This dragon doesn't seem like it's close to its master but its willing to sacrifice for the command. While Bakusatsuo, defended its own master.

"The power of brainwashing.." The certain Half and half bastard appeared. Somehow, Bakugo's thoughts and what Todoroki had just said earlier synchronized.

While the two dragon's are airborne, the three hunters stood on their fighting stances.

"How unfair, Two versus one?"

"Who said we're accomplices?!" Bakugo said as he glared at Todoroki as a sign that he'll also attack him if Shinzo's wasn't here. As usual, the prince just stared at him innocently.

Another dangerous presence of the certain villain, that miraculously reached this round without getting disqualified, appeared. The prince faced the new opponent.

"Looks like you punks are having some fun. Why didn't you invite me? Now I feel out of place.." Shigaraki Tomura said, his words don't suit his face and intentions at all.

Their dragons appeared right behind them both..

---

"I won't be brainwashed unless we have eye contact, right?" The ash blonde said, smirking.
"Right, you're quite knowledgeable for a mere self-taught fighter" Shinzo answered.

"Don't underestimate me.." Bakugo confidently replied.

The lavender boy was surprised as the potion didn't work. "Tch.." He clicked his tongue.

'I forgot.. It has been 3 minutes since I drank the potion.' Shinzo thought.

The latter took another vial of the purple-blue potion and drank it. He crushed the empty vial just by clutching his grip. Red liquid started gushing down his wrist.

The ash-blonde threw his bag at the corner and started by activating his explosives. Ready to crush some skulls, he rushed forward to his opponent.

"Who was it again? Midoriya Izuku, was it?" Shinzo mumbled. Bakugo subconsciously stopped on his track. Stunned, his eyes widened.

What's his deal?

He's furious now.. Why does he have to bring that name up?
He furrowed his brows, looking really angry.

Shinzo doesn't seem like it but he was intimidated. 

"You really know how to trigger someone.. I thought you'll be a great  opponent,  but now I see, you're not nothing but a waste of time." Thankfully, Bakugo was able to take over and control his temper. He whistled and suddenly, Bakusatsuo is already right in front of him. The red dragon exhaled slash exploded a large amount of dark smoke, forcing the lavender-colored boy to inhale it.

Shinzo falls unconscious down to the ground.

"Chemical name, usually used for kidnapping.."

From that time, the name Midoriya Izuku kept flooding his mind. Why?

-

"Something's not right.." a certain red haired said in the audience's seats.

"I thought I was the only one feeling this immense creepy aura.. And why are everyone so quiet?" Kaminari  chuckled nervously.

They looked around them and saw IIda and Uraraka behind. They're too quiet and- they looked weird.

Not long after, the two of them noticed that no one else are at the gymnasium except for the four of them.

¤♡¤☆¤♡¤☆¤♡¤

Phew! 😧
If you like the story so far, please vote and comment your thoughts!😄
You can read my other stories!😉 I recommend you the "The Best Christmas Gift!" which is a Short and Completed Kagehina Fanfiction! 😀
I may sound selfish saying this after that long hiatus 😅😆

Please bear with me!