Im perfectly fine (Prologue)

I'm ok..
I mean it was just a breakup..
She wasn't even all that...what am I kidding.
It's ok, I'm use to being alone.
Tch.. Not like anyone would love me
I'm undesirable..
Unwanted...
Alone.

----------------------------------------------

Rogue couldn't help but think negative thoughts. That text message instantly changed everything.
He and Kagura had been together for a couple of months, but it felt like years to Rogue. He was in love with Kagura, but Kagura was too, independent. She loved Rogue but had to do things on her own, she was going through a lot.
But Rogue took it the wrong way,
It was all a misunderstanding.
Her text was what really threw him off.

"I'm sorry Rogue, but we can't go on"

That was it, a million questions ran through his head.
Why through text?!
Why?!
Is there another person?!
Is he not good enough?!
Rogue was losing his mind in this deep depression.

Ever since the break up, two weeks ago.
Rogue has been completely distant from his friends. They all tried to cheer him up, invite him to parties, have get togethers, come over his house. It never worked, he never budged. Rogue was really throwing himself away.
Everyone just decided to give him some time.
Even Gajeel, who's like a older brother to Rogue, was worried. He would drop by and try to talk with the black-haired male but it was all in vain.

But there was one person who was affected the most out of all this.

Sting Eucliffe.

Sting and Rogue are childhood bestfriends. They've known eachother since day one, But the thing was, Sting was completely in love with Rogue. Sure, he was greatly upset when Rogue got with Kagura, but he had to be patient, and of course he was happy for Rogue. Though he was happy of the breakup, Rogues reaction is making him feel otherwise. He tried so hard, but he couldn't get to him.
Sting cried at nights, tears wetting his pillow, with his exceed, Lector worried sick. He knew of Stings feelings, they were safe with him.
He just wanted to get close to Rogue again.

----------------------------------------------

As morning approached, Sting woke up in his bed, he was sweating, only wearing a pair of boxers. He soon got up, sitting on the bed looking out the window. He reached out and checked his phone, turning it on he sees his lock screen, a picture of him and Rogue. The two were at Six Flags, he remembered that day. The two were arguing on a bench over who who wanted to go on the log ride first. Yukino and others were also there, and she told them to take a picture. Sting instantly laughed, wrapping his arm around Rogues and smiling brightly. Rogue just frowned, but then smirked a little. Sting sighed as he gazed at the screen, he unlocked it and checked his messages.

Still no reply when he texted him last night.
Sting groaned, irritated.
JESUS
Sure Kagura was a babe, but...
Never mind.. She really did fuck Rogue up.
Sting bit his lip and texted Rogue, praying he would reply:

"Rogue?"

No reply
Sting waited desperately
One minute
Five.
His phone suddenly vibrated and his face light up.

"Yes?"

Sting smiled, blushing and tapping the letters on his keyboard.

"Any plans for today?"

"No.. Wait I think I might head to some restaurant or something. Minerva and them are forcing me."

"Hahaha. Well I'll be there then, but want to meet up earlier? I want to check on you."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"Rogue."

"Sting, that isn't necessary."

"See you at 3."

Stings mood immediately lightened up.
Rogue was getting better, it's been two weeks since the break-up. It's been awhile but he's finally turning around. Sting frowned at the thought of Kagura, but shrugged it off. It seems Rogues back to normal in his dialogue, but Sting could tell he was still depressed. He knew Rogue felt ugly, worthless.... And Sting hated it.

He wanted to prove to him he was beautiful, he was worth something.
He was loved.

He's going to make Rogue feel better.

He doesn't know how, but he's just going to cheer his bestfriend up.

He was just going to talk to him, have a good time, then head to the restaurant, make him back to his regular self again.

Just talk to him... Right?

Maybe things will get better, maybe
Rogue would just suddenly get back to normal. Nothing unexpected can happen...

Or so he thought.