Shadow

No one loves you

Rogue blinked, he turned around, panic rising in him, looking for the source of the voice.

Who the hell…

NO… Rogue took a step back, tears filling his eyes.

Oh God you’re so pathetic.

“Shut up…… SHUT UP.”

Rogue covered his ears, running out of his room, into an empty hallway.

He needed help, a doctor, someone, anyone, he stopped in his tracks, his body suddenly trembling. His breathing began to break, his palms became sweaty. He coughed, his chest becoming hard and he was unable to breathe.

Why are you such a disappointment?

Rogue felt his body being taken over, a painful screech in his ears, he tried to scream but he couldn’t, he had no air. He stared in horror as his body was taken over, it began to move on his own, only his thoughts and mind was in his control.

“You….STOP THIS!!!!”

Rogue, Rogue, Rogue, you’re so naïve. No one cares about you, that little lover of yours, nope.

I’m sick and tired of watching you think you have “love” in this sad excuse of this life of yours.

I’m ending this.

Rogue’s eyes widened, he watched as he was walking, being controlled. He cried, tears falling down his face. He clenched his teeth, trying his best to stop himself from whatever the shadow was trying to make him do.

“S-Stop!!!! Please! You’re absolutely wrong! I do have love!!”

Rogue kept walking, though it wasn’t on his own. He went inside a elevator, the shadow continuing on tormenting Rogue.

Rogue didn’t understand.

Why out of nowhere, its back?

What was it doing?

He couldn’t understand.

Soon the elevator stopped, the door opened, revealing an empty lot, with the view of the town that could be seen.

He was on the rooftop of the hospital.

Rogue tensed.

He soon started walking, straight forward, he finally realized what the shadow was trying to do.

Before he knew it he was already on the edge of the roof.

He placed a foot on the edge, looking down at random citizens, eating, talking…. Just….. living.

The hushed wind brushed his hair away from his face.

Rogue began crying, trying to control his body, but he couldn’t.

“S-S-Stop this..”

He stood up straight, the voice laughing sadistically.

It’s time for you to go Rogue, there’s no need for you in life anymore..

Rogue screamed, forcing his body to move a little, but it was no use.

He leaned forward, his body falling freely.

***I’m so sorry what the hell is wrong with me

Update will be soon.

Someone kill me now

This is just……. kms