Boyfriend

Sting and Rogue stayed laying on the grass, cuddling each other.

Rogue just stared at Sting the whole time, as the blonde was breathing softly, his eyes shut as he was cradling Rogue in his arms.

He was still in awe, that Sting saved his life; a million questions ran through his head.

“Sting..”

The blonde groaned opening one eye

“Hmm?”

“I thought….. you were home?”

“Hehe, I was, but Frosch called me saying you disappeared, I came here in a flash and we were looking for you, then we saw you on the roof….”

“Oh…”

Rogue smiled softly, looking at the sleeping exceed in his arms.

“Thank you….”

“No need, I’m supposed to be there for you, aren’t I? I almost lost you, again…”

Again..

Rogue softly placed Frosch on the grass beside them.

He's done everything for me..... when i was a mess... when i almost ended my life... when i was almost murdered. I need him in my life... He's already healed my broken heart. I love him so much.... I want to do the same for him, but better.... I want to make him happy as he did me.

“Sting..”

“Rogue please, no more quest-“

“I love you.”

Sting blinked in surprise, he smirked, blushing a little.

Rogue then went on top of him, wrapping his arms around his neck, kissing him deeply.

Sting grabbed the back of the blackette’s head, looking deeply into his eyes.

“Rogue.”

“Huh?”

“Let’s do it right now..”

“Now?”

“Yea.”

“Don’t be a idiot.”

“But I saved you, didn’t I? You can at least repay me…”

That earned a punch in the gut.

“Ouf! Okay, okay.. But… please?”

“We’re in the middle of a grass field.”

“So?”

“Frosch is here..”

“…….She’s sleeping. She won’t wake up, as long as you don’t moan too loudly.”

The blonde smirked.

And that got him a sock on the chest.

“Unf!”

“Not here….”

“S-so we will?”

“At home…”

“Mmmm, but I want you now.”

“You have me.”

Rogue kissed Sting passionately, the blonde feeling under his shirt.

“Rogue…”

“..”

“Be my boyfriend?”

“I already am, idiot.”

*whale that was a quick chapter, I hope you enjoyed, I’m debating on whether or not if this shall be the end. We’ll see, glad you enjoyed this work!