Want

Kagura felt completely numb, she soon lifted her sore eyelids to find herself in a room.

Her eyes widened finding Rogue was at the corner of her bed, his wine eyes gazing at her, causing a blush to form on her cheeks.

"R-Rogu-ah!"

She tried to lean but soon stopped, a stinging pain rose in her shoulder and hip. She hissed and laid down slowly on the pillow.

Rogue stood up to reach out to help but the stoic woman waved him off.

"Where's Sting? And everyone...."

"Outside....."

Soon a awkward silence filled the room, Rogue looked at the woman, his heart feeling heavy.

"Kagura,"

The gravity mage looked a little bent.

There were bandages on her shoulder and waist, a few scratches were on her face with a bandage on her cheek, and her face looked worn out.

Rogue sighed and scooted the chair closer to the woman.

"How are you feeling?"

Kagura coughed lightly, causing a slight pain in her chest. She smiled and stared at the raven.

"I'm.......... Okay I could say."

Rogue smiled and grabbed Kagura's hand, brushing his fingers along her delicate skin.

His face soon stopped hiding his deep sadness and pain, causing Kagura to freeze.

"I was so worried........"

"Don't be Rogue, i'm okay now."

"You could've....."

"But I'm not."

Rogue looked down and sighed, slightly shaking, he soon felt a warm hand on his cheek.

He looked up, finding the female sitting up, giving him a kind smile. All Kagura got in response was warm tears gliding down her hand.

She soon felt something over her.

Rogue leaned to her, his eyes staring at her.

Kagura's heart began to race, she pulled Rogue's face closer and soon, their lips met.

His warm lips sent a rush down Kagura's spine. Goosebumps formed on her skin. She slowly began to move her lips, Rogue following, and she soon shoved her tongue in.

Oh how she missed his touch, his fragile skin.

The way he would hold her.

The way he would smile at her.

How he would tell her he loved her.

Soon Kagura began to reach for Rogue's shirt, ripping it apart.

Rogue reached for her clothes also, his cold touch sending vibrations throughout the woman's body, her body was in pain, but she didn't care.

She wanted Rogue.

She wanted him back.

Soon clothes were being tossed aside.

Moans and gasps filled the room.

Kagura was in complete bliss.

She kept kissing Rogue again and again, her arms around his neck, when suddenly she heard a voice.

"Kagura?"

The woman froze.

She suddenly opened her eyes to find Rogue,

Clothes still on, a worried look on his face, and his face close to hers.

Kagura sat gawking on the bed.

She was daydreaming.

She could feel her desire inside of her.

She bit her lip unable to say a word.

"Maybe you should rest more......"

Rogue leaned his face and kissed her on the forehead.

Kagura just sat there, watching her ex leave the room.

She saw on a table his gift for her:

A huge bouquet of roses, a big teddy bear, and a box of chocolates, a huge envelope with "Rogue" written on it in front of the gifts.

She trembled, not even knowing what was on her mind.

Soon Rogue stopped at the door and turned to look at Kagura, he smiled at her, which made her heart flutter.

"Get well, okay?"

She nodded.

Rogue blushed and closed the door behind him.

Kagura laid back in the bed, ignoring the other gifts and such for her, she only had noticed Rogue's. She missed him, she really did.

But he was happy now, she suppose.

Maybe there was someone else for her.

Maybe there wasn't.

Either way,

She was willing to find that person.

She felt lost, and soon closed her eyes.

--------------

Rogue walked into the lobby to find that everyone left except for Sting, who looked rather impatient and irritated tapping his foot quickly on the floor.

He sat up from the couch and stared at Rogue.

"Sorry...."

Sting noticed the slight blush on Rogue's face, which got under his skin.

"You've been in there for two hours."

"She's been sleeping, I just wanted to make sure she was okay..."

"Did she wake up?"

"Yes."

Sting nodded, but a look of jealousy was evident on his face. Rogue didn't like it one bit.

"Is there a problem?"

"Hmph? No not at all."

"Well, you're making it quite obvious, if you have something to say, just say it."

"Well if you love Kagura so much why won't you get back with her."

Shit.

Sting didn't mean to say that.

The blonde's eyes widened in surprise realizing his words, but it was too late.

Soon he felt a harsh pain across his face.

He looked bewildered.

Rogue slapped him. Hard.

A red mark was on the blonde's face, he was in shock.

He looked at Rogue, who's red eyes were full of rage, he panted, and he trembled, heartbroken and mixed with more emotions.

"Why would you......"

Sting held his stinging cheek, and he took a step.

Before he knew it Rogue ran away.

He was gone.

Again.

Sting yelled in frustration and punched a hole in a wall.

He knew the raven would head home.

Sting pulled his hair in anger.

Dammit!!!!!!!! He didn't mean for that!

Sting sighed as he began to ran, headed for home.