Meet up

Rogue shifted a couple of times on the bed, and slowly lifted his eyelids. He let out a huge groan, covering himself under his blanket. He grabbed his phone that was on the bed and looked at it.

Jesus

It was 12 pm

He never slept so late before.

What happened last night?

He soon stood up and stretched, having little memory of last night. He unlocked his iphone and went on the messages.

He decided he should meet up with a certain blonde today.

:Sting let's meet up at ColdStone?

Rogue locked his phone and laid back on his bed, his head throbbing.

He held it and groaned.

He must've drank last night.

Tch, maybe Sting had taken him home.

Rogue smiled, Sting was always there for him, maybe he could make it up to him. Soon Rogue headed up to the bathroom, greeted by Frosch.

"Goodmorning Rogue!"

"Hey Frosch..."

Rogue smiled and hugged her tightly, happy to have the exceed by his side.

While Rogue was in his depression, Frosch was the one to actually cheer him up.

He snuggled with her a little longer, deciding he wasn't going to be that way ever again.

He placed Frosch down and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

What Rogue nor Sting didn't know was that while they kissed, Fro happened to have seen the whole thing, she was in Rogue's laundry basket, scared of the "monsters" that come out at night when Rogue wasn't home.

She decided to keep it to herself, not knowing that it was suppose to be a secret, she can bring it out whenever it'll come to her mind. But the little exceed's mind was everywhere.... Who knew when she might reveal it.

--------------------------------------------

Sting continually banged his head on the table, he was bent over and looked in complete despair. On the other side of the table was Minerva. Sting had told her everything that happened and he was freaking out, and she was trying her best to console him.

"I kissed him.... I fucking kissed him"

"He won't remember right? He was drunk Sting."

"I wish he wasn't..."

"Then what the hell are you making a fuss about?!"

"S-sorry... It's just.. I want him to know but I don't.... I'm scared....... He seemed so into the kiss I just don't want to keep hiding this, I want Rogue to know dammit!"

"Well damn, I don't know! Maybe you should see if he remembers I don't know... Ugh.... Just do what I said. TAKE IT SLOW. By the way, I have to go, I'm meeting up with Yukino and Kagura for shopping.."

"Minerva don't leave me!"

Suddenly his phone rang.

Sting unlocked his iphone and his eyes popped out.

"OH MY GOD!"

"What?"

Sting blushed and hugged his phone.

"Rogue wants to meet up with me at ColdStone!!"

The woman smiled and shook her head.

"See? He probably doesn't remember, just play it cool, act like nothing happened, take it slow on him. Be yourself. Then when the time comes you can confess and all that, but for now, just be patient Sting."

The blonde smiled and texted Rogue back.

Minerva waved off and left Sting alone in the cafe.

Sting sat and took a deep breathe. He left the payment for the bill on the table and headed out straight towards ColdStone, his heart racing.

Soon he made it and opened the door.

He didn't see Rogue yet, so he sent him a text and sat down at a table. He began to wait, looking around and felt the coolness of the air and the sweet scents coming from the ice cream buckets.

He placed a fist under his chin. He wanted a ice cream now but he had to wait for Rogue. He heard the door open and smiled looking up, but to his surprise it wasn't Rogue.

It was Kagura.