Trust

Sting suddenly was back into consciousness. He sprang up quickly, gasping and taking deep breaths.

His vision cleared and he looked at his surroundings. He was inside a hospital room. It was very plain though, white walls, no medical equipment or anything, just a plain bed with a coffee table in the middle of the room. Sting sighed. He must've just fainted... that's it. He felt perfectly fine. He lifted his arms and surveyed his body.

Not a scratch.

Though he did feel a bit heavy on his chest.

Sting stopped breathing for a minute.

That's right.... What Kagura told him.

Suddenly Sting grimaced.

He felt angry..... Betrayed..

Anger boiled inside the blonde.

He didn't want to believe it.

But Kagura wasn't the type to lie and deceive.

Tears began streaming down Sting's face.

Hot angry tears.

Why did Rogue go with Kagura... If he had feelings for him all this time?

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as someone walked in the room.

He stiffened, quickly wiping away his tears.

As he waited it was Rufus who walked inside. The fellows blonde smiled seeing Sting and bowed and placed his hat off his head unto his chest.

"Ah, you're okay."

Sting gulped and faked a smile.

"Haha yea... What exactly happened?"

Sting scratched the back of his head.

Rufus sighed and slightly laughed.

"Well...... You fainted, I dunno how or when, but the ColdStone manager found you knocked out cold. So he called the ambulance and you came here. The doctor said you had a anxiety attack, or something like that. You are stressing too much bro, but it seems you're better. Well, Minerva and Orga came earlier but had missions to do, and Rogue's waiting outside. He was suppose to meet you yes?"

The mention of Rogue made Sting's face turn cold. He had so much anger, so much resentment towards the shadow dragonslayer, but he didn't know why.

"Sting?"

The blonde blinked and looked up at Rufus.

"You okay there?"

"Um... Yea..."

"Well I'll tell Rogue he can come in......"

"K."

Sting had a sudden dull tone in his voice, which made Rufus raise an eyebrow. The long-haired male just shook his head and was out the door.

Soon Rogue entered the room, followed by Frosch. Rogue was carrying a medium-sized box, Fro was eating a lollipop.

Rogue sat at the edge of the bed, placing the box on Sting's legs.

He smiled slightly and placed his hands behind him on the bed, leaning back and sighing.

"Well, that box is full of your favorite candies and snacks.... Like starburst, skittles, twinkies..... I just wanted to treat you... I'm glad you're okay now. But yea, there's your favorite snacks and stuff....

I was really worried........"

Rogue choked on his words, blushing and looking away.

Suddenly Sting's anger washed away, he completely calmed down. Rogue had that effect on him.