Relief

Rogue opened his eyes, his body warm and stiff. He yawned, stretching his body on the mattress, and turned and look at his hospital room, filled with many balloons, stuffed animals, flowers and get well cards. He smiled, a happy sensation running through his body. He turned and looked at Sting's gift, his bouquet and box full of Rogue's favorite snacks.

The raven grinned, a pleasant energy radiating from him.

After Sting and Rogue cuddled, everyone else came in and gave their best wishes and they conversed for awhile. They had to leave, and found out Rogue had to stay for one more day. Sting had kissed him on the cheek and said he had to tell Rogue something when he comes back home.

Home...

God..

Rogue frowned, thinking about what he had done. He was so rash, and to see how many people cared about him, he decided he wouldn't try anything like that ever again.

Especially for Sting.

Rogue sat up on his bed, standing up and decided he should look through the cards and nice gifts he received. He looked at a cute teddy bear, brown, soft, with black beady shiny eyes. Rogue smiled and blushed, picking it up feeling on its soft exterior.

He felt around it and found a envelope, seeing it was from...

~Kagura

Oh..

Rogue stiffened, his heart tightening... But he took a couple of breaths and sighed, slightly smiling.

He loved Kagura,

But now he has Sting.

And he's happy him and Kagura are in good terms.

Seeing that she considers them as friends.

When she saw him she just hugged him and said she's happy he's okay, not a ounce of negativity in her. She was crying, a look of relief spread across her face. She hugged him one more time and she told him she'll see him again and left...

Rogue ripped the envelope open with a sharp nail, and took out a cute get well card.

His eyes widened as he read the note.

"Rogue,

I hope you get better...

I'm so sorry....

I hope you can forgive me...

Heal quickly, okay?

Love you."

Rogue caressed the card, looking at Kagura's beautiful handwriting, smooth, curvy, yet slick and sharp.

Rogue sighed, feeling a massive weight being lifted off of his shoulders.

Kagura was too full of pride to say anything.

She always was so stubborn,

Rogue chuckled and placed the card down, looking to see Frosch was curled on the bed, sound asleep.

He opened his mouth to say something

When suddenly....

Rogue.....

The pale skinned males eyes widened... Lost and flummoxed from the random voice.

It was hoarse,

Metallic...

But familiar..

Rogue trembled, realizing who it was.

Why? ........Why?!? ....Why now?!?

No one loves you.

****sorry I've took awhile, I've been so lazy!! But I'm back on track now, thanks for being patient! ;*
Who do you think the voice is?