Bliss

**ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGGGGHT

I deeply apologize for my horrible inconsistency I shall no longer make you beautiful people wait please remind me how horrible I am so I shall not procrastinate anymore

but anywho,

warning: smut chapter, so if you're not into that skip this chappy or whatever. lol

ON WITH THE FIC!~
_______

Sting raised his eyebrows, his eyes growing, and he opened his mouth,

"Ready for........"

"To show you I love you."

"Wait like.... Ready...... Meaning like..."

"Yes, I'm ready... R-e-a-d-y."

"Wait... How... How are you going to show-"

"I want to make love to you Sting."

Sting's eyes widened, as they were talking Rogue was kissing Sting's neck, each time his lips softly placed on the blonde's skin Sting gasped, chills coming from each contact of lips on skin.

Sting closed his eyes, lust growing in him, when he suddenly tilted his head, giving the other more access.

"Rogue.... Are you... S-sure.."

Rogue pushed Sting down, the blonde spread out on the bed, the desire and anxiety showing in his eyes. He looked up at the wonderful sight of Rogue, looking over him with a deep blush and his eyes narrowing, with a seductive smirk.

Nothing was said as Sting leaned forward, slowly taking off Rogue's shirt.
Rogue allowed this, his skin tingling against the cool air. Rogue watched as Sting threw his shirt to the side, then Rogue proceeded into taking Sting's off.

Sting moaned as the raven began licking his abs as he brought up his shirt.

What shocked Sting was Rogue's actions. They were causing the blonde complete bliss, Sting closed his eyes, biting his lip and groaning.

Rogue was smooth and sensual, and Sting could've sworn Rogue said he was a virgin, and Sting knew damn well that Rogue was totally inexperienced at these things.

So how in the.....

Sting opened his eyes as Rogue moved the blonde's shirt off of his head, and Sting guessed that Rogue probably had help from someone.... Or something..

And now he was trying to take control.

Sting smiled, looking up at the other who was sitting on him.

"I like the view,"
He remarked smirking.

Rogue gulped and Sting knew that Rogue was still nervous, but before the blonde could say anything, Rogue brushed his nervousness away.

"That won't be the only thing you'll like."

Sting smirked, seeing how Rogue was so intent on taking control, Rogue leaned down and kissed Sting passionately.

Sting decided to just play along, let Rogue dominate for just awhile.

Sting opened his mouth, as Rogue added his tongue, playing with the blonde's dominantly, Rogue moaned sending a vibration in the blonde's mouth, and Sting grabbed the back of Rogue's head, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Sting jolted as he felt something against his thigh, and realized it was Rogue's hand.

Sting reached one hand down and pulled off his pants swiftly, and he could feel Rogue's warm hand now planted on his bare skin on the same spot.