Sobs

Sting stood speechless, a sweat dripping down his forehead.

Tension builded up inside of the blonde, he turned and looked at Rogue, who was still calmly asleep.

Sting took a step, reaching his hand out but soon retracted it.

Rogue.....

The blonde sighed and sat on his bed,

caressing Rogue's cheek and he blinked slowly.

Sting kissed Rogue's lips passionately, a little hard, which caused the raven to slowly open his eyes, then they were wide in shock.

He blushed and looked at Sting in the eye, he sat up, realizing his clothes were open but paid no attention to it.

"Sting.... W-what's wrong?"

Sting couldn't help but feel broken, he gently Rogue's soft hands in his and he leaned forward, shaking his head and frowning sadly.

"Sting what's-"

"Rogue.."

The seriousness and calmness of Sting's voice caused the raven to close his lips, anxiousness filling him.

"Kagura.....

She had gotten into....

A car crash."

Sting's head was hung low, when he suddenly felt his hands shaking, realizing it was Rogue's that were actually shaking in his.

Sting quickly looked up, to see Rogue's beautiful crimson eyes glazed, tears were at the corner of his eyes, and he couldn't utter a word.

Sting gripped Rogue's hand as the raven hung his head low silently sobbing, Sting moved his hand in the teens silky black hair and pulled his head on his chest.

"We'll get through this Rogue,"

Was all the blonde could say in a broken voice.

He closed his eyes as Rogue's sobs continued, his tears wetting the blonde's shirt.

*I AM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT! I SHALL UPDATE BOTH BOOKS WITH A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW! I PLAY VOLLEYBALL AND IVE BEEN PRACTICING FOR THW PAST TWO DAYS!!! I hope you enjoyed this, ugh I'm so exhausted, but I shall continue! Sorry for making you guys wait!! ;-;