Breakfast

_______________

Rogue was sitting at the dining room table, Frosch in his arms who was playing with a ball of yarn. His hair was down, and he was wearing one of Sting's shirts again,

They were really comfortable.

Lector was helping Sting cook in the kitchen, so it was just Rogue and Frosch.

Frosch continued playing with her ball of yarn until it fell onto the floor out of her little paws.
Rogue watched as the exceed fell out of his arms and chased the ball of yarn rolling around the floor.
Rogue smiled softly, and reached for the cup of water on the table, when he suddenly jolted and felt a slight pain in his groin.

"Tch.."

The pale cheeks soon tinted pink, and Rogue bit his lip, trying to resist the sensations his lower sensitive area was giving off.

Damn that Sting.

It's like he never can get tired!

Rogue finally was able to move again, and he reached for the cup of the liquid and sipped on it slowly.

When is Sting going to be finished making breakfast?

But then again, the blonde wasn't really the best cook in Fiore. Rogue looked over the direction to which lead the kitchen. He hoped Sting was okay at least. Maybe he should check on him,
Maybe not.

But nonetheless, he was still a little sensitive about the night before, at least he didn't play any games when they took a bath.

It was nice....

Sting had filled the tub with warm water, bubbly and a sweet smell came from it. The blonde had took the other in his arms and set him in the tub and sat behind him.

It was peaceful, awkward at first, trying to adjust and get comfortable, but the two always seemed to fit together, so it was no big hassle.

Sting was being a big dork washing the other who was too tired and sore, so Rogue just relaxed while Sting goofed off and played with foam in the raven's hair.

And now he was sitting, waiting patiently for his breakfast a certain blonde promised him.

Sting really is perfect...

Rogue sighed and smiled,

Just that moment a peek of blonde hair appeared around the corner, dashing bright blue eyes, white teeth bared into a smile, Rogue frowned and rolled his eyes.

Sting raised his eyebrows and walked toward the other

"Tch..."

The tan male leaned his head toward the other and kissed the pale cream cheek, feeling the soft warmth as his partner blushed.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Wine eyes shot over the other in a warning glare, but his cheeks betrayed him as pink turned red.

"E-eh? S-shutup....."

Sting grinned and kissed the back of the shadow mages ear.

"Keep acting sassy and I won't give you your breakfast."

"You promised"

"Some promises can be broken"

"Oh? Well then if that's the case I'll break my promise and tell everyone about your fear of-"

"O-OI! Okay okay!!! I was kidding sheesh."

And Rogue was happy to say that he had at least won that battle.

__

HEYO!!! I'm so sorry guys! I know you guys really really really wanted me to update my fics! And I didn't.
I'm so sorry. I'm back! For real this time. I'm finally out of my writers block, so, I soon will finish my two main fics, because I have new ideas for new ones that are realllly good I hope !

I hope you liked this chapter, I think it was short, I missed you guys so much and I apologize again, please tell me what you think.

Bye-bye~!