Shower

Sting slowly turned the doorknob to the bathroom open, seeing nothing but steam. He smirked evilly and tiptoed slowly into the bathroom, struggling a bit from the pain that was still in his lower area.

Soon Sting closed the door behind him, and looked around.

He noticed Rogue's clothes on the floor in a neat pile, and the shower curtains hiding the shadow mage who was in the middle of washing probably.

Sting slowly began to undress himself, throwing his clothes to the side and finally was bare naked.

Sting grabbed ahold of the shower curtain, snickering, and soon peeked through, seeing Rogue's back.

He licked his lips as he seen Rogue was washing his hair, his head a big foam of bubbles. As Sting continued watching him the heat began to get to him. Sting slowly moved the curtain and took a foot into the tub, hearing Rogue hum to himself as he was washing his hair.

Sting made it into the shower and slowly walked behind Rogue, taking careful steps in order to not slip and fall or get caught.

His lifted his hands up and soon clasped them around Rogue's eyes, causing the male to yelp and tense.

"KYA!"

Rogue jumped a little, falling back on Sting. Sting cried out and barely managed to catch himself, wrapping a arm around Rogue's waist barely holding himself and his partner up. Sting sighed and stood straight, a hand still covering Rogue's eyes.

"S-Sting?!!"

"Yea."

"You idiot!!! W-What the hell are you d-doing?!"

"Why taking a shower of course.."

"L-let me go and get out!!!!"

Rogue grabbed Sting's hand that was covering his face, and tried desperately to pull it off, Sting chuckled and Rogue's cheeks began to heat up.

"You don't want me to do that, the shampoo will get in your eyes."

"They're about to get in yours if you don't s-stop!!"

"I told you I'll get my revenge, won't I?"

Rogue froze, taking in that last statement, he suddenly shifted and shook furiously trying to get out of Sting's grip.

"You perv! Sting I swear I-"

"Just let me wash your hair Rogue."

Sting let his arm go around Rogue's waist, reaching for the shower hose and aiming it towards Rogue's face.

"Close your mouth."

Rogue did as he was told and Sting washed the soap that was dripping onto Rogue's face,

"Keep your eyes closed."

Sting removed his hand and placed the shower goes back on the holder, the water soon spraying on the two.

The blonde placed his hands on Rogue's head, gently massaging and scrubbing his scalp, the water washing the soap off Rogue's head as he did so.

After a couple of minutes Rogue's hair was clean, Sting smirked and hugged Rogue from behind.

"Well then, I guess I did a good job."

Rogue blushed and bit his lip,

"Whatever, you can leave now..."

Sting chuckled and began rubbing his hands around Rogue's slippery body, causing the male to shudder feeling his cold hands.

"It wouldn't hurt to get a little dirty, won't it?"

Rogue gulped and arched his back as he felt Sting kiss his neck and simultaneously grab his nipples. Sting twisted and pinched them, as Rogue pursed his lips whimpering holding back his moans.

"Sting..."

Sting kept pinching and took one hand away, reaching it in between Rogue's legs.

As Rogue felt the contact he gasped and bit his lip, turning his head and blinking at Sting.

"W-wait I ah-ahh!"

Sting grabbed Rogue's member and softly pressed a finger against the head, causing Rogue to yelp and break his breathing. Sting liked the reaction, and began to stroke slowly whole biting Rogue's neck softly, sucking on it leaving hickies.

Rogue blushed furiously and shut his eyes, arching his back more then leaning forward placing his hands on the wall trying to handle the pleasure.

"I like that position......"

Sting grinned and began to stroke faster, biting Rogue's neck a little harder causing him to open his mouth making him unable to restrain his moans any longer.

"A-Ah?!"

Sting chuckled and let his hand which was playing with Rogue's nipple go, and placed it on Rogue's back, bending him over stroking him faster.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

Rogue furrowed his eyebrows, sweaty even though he was in the water, he bit his lip and panted trying to speak.

"I-I d-don't... W-wait... S-sting..."

Sting then began to lick his fingers, making slurping sounds.

Rogue looked back at him confused and Sting didn't answer him, he did it by action.

He entered a finger causing Rogue to mewl and press against the wall, feeling himself stretch and tighten.

Rogue began to moan loudly, his body shaking and Sting smirked.

"Now for the fun.."

Sting slowly began to thrust into Rogue while slowly stroking him, causing the raven to groan and whimper.

"How does it feel?"

Sting teased thrusting deeper.

Rogue bit his lip and cried out as he felt another finger come inside of him.

"N-not ........ H-here..."

Sting lifted a eyebrow.

"I-I don't want to lose-"

"Rogue!"

Both of the dragon slayers froze, hearing soft knocks on the door.

It was Frosch.

"Rogue someone's here to see you!"

Sting took his fingers out and let go of Rogue's member, bewildered at the exceeds interruption.

Before he knew it Rogue was out the door with his towel wrapped around his waist, in his room talking to Frosch.

Sting frowned, guessing he might as well start on his shower.

"Dammit."

****omg Im horrible lol well update will be soon, hope you enjoyed!