Ready

Sting slowly opened the door, a look of solemn his features presented.

He softly shut the door behind him, turning the lock with two fingers, and turned back around to take a look at his home.

The blonde looked around, his eyes wandering to the emptied living room and kitchen, he then averted his eyes to the empty hallway.

Sting lifted a eyebrow, taking in the house's silence.

Where was Rogue?

Sting's ears twitched as he heard footsteps, quick and headed towards his direction. He looked up, seeing a pair of fast feet quickly gaining closer distance towards himself.

As Sting's eyes moved up he saw bare legs,

he kept moving his eyes higher and higher, seemingly confused from what he was seeing.

Sting finally saw Rogue, and he held his breath.

The shadow mage looked.......

different.

Sting's eyes widened looking at the black-haired male's appearance.

He seemed to be wearing one of his shirts, which looked big and loose on him, and his long hair was in that ponytail. He looked as if he had nothing on his lower area, but Sting could see the plaid fabric of boxers slightly peeking out from under Sting's shirt.

Nonetheless, Sting was completely stunned at the other, and found him to look extremely enticing.

A faint blush began to form on the blonde's face, he kept staring at his extremely good looking partner who was running straight towards him.

Sting opened his mouth, which felt dry and clammy, he cleared his throat and tried to find the right words to say.

"R-Rogue w-wha-"

Sting stopped suddenly as Rogue leaped from a couple of feet from the blonde and landed on him, causing the two to fall on the floor.

Sting's air escaped from his lips as he grunted feeling the impact and added weight onto his body.

He looked as he felt arms wrap around his torso, and began to squeeze him slowly.

The blonde struggled as he was on the cold floor stuck in a awkward position.

Sting looked down and saw a matt of black hair on his chest.

"Sting!"

The white dragon slayer gaped, hearing muffled sniffles and feeling a vibration from the other's trembling.

Sting grabbed Rogue's shoulders and tried to bring the other up to see his face.

"Rogue?"

Rogue lifted his face, his eyes a little red, Sting's face light up in concern and he reached his hand out to hold Rogue's face.

"Baby what's wroo-unmmmf!!?"

Sting was interuppted as Rogue shoved his lips against Sting's, the blonde was completely confused now, along with being shocked with Rogue's sudden behavior.

Sting's eyes were wide, his blush across his face deepening as Rogue began to get into the kiss, gliding his tongue in the others and feeling under the blonde's shirt.

Sting moaned, and suddenly stopped, holding Rogue's cheek after he departed his face away.

"Rogue...."

It was a question, yet the blonde himself was unsure exactly what he was suppose to say.

Seeing the blonde's face, Rogue gulped, trying his best to look "seductive" but he was still overwhelmed with his feelings.

The raven's eyes were a little teary, but he smiled softly and blushed slightly.

"Sting......

I'm ready...."

****sorry this was so short ugh but I'm seriously going to work on my stories more like the writers block and school was so overwhelming but I must stay strong for u ppl ! but tell me what you guys think! Love you all! <3 and I might start adding photos and songs!