Master

The shower dial was turned and the water was shut off, leaving a soaking wet Sting.

The blonde took a foot out, placing it on the soft black shower rug. The blonde sighed as he stood dripping with his soaking wet body looking for a towel. He found one on the counter, grabbing it he wrapped it around his waist, and walked into Rogue's room. Since he was too lazy to go into his own, he decided to wear his lovers clothes.

Rogue was at the front door, his hair still a wet mat with drops falling onto his clothes he threw on. He sighed, looking at his loose tank top with sweats, and concluded he looked ok.

The raven opened the door cautiously, holding his breath as the door creaked and revealed the guest.

Rogue lifted an eyebrow, feeling slightly relieved yet unsure of how he should really feel.

"Minerva....?"

His voice had cracked a little. He frowned and shook his head, causing some drops of water from his locks to land on the territory mage, she grimaced at him but soon disregarded it.

"Hey Rogue, I see I must've....... interrupted something?"

She looked a Rogue up and down noticing how his clothes were carelessly thrown on himself and his hair was still soaking wet. She knew he was the type to tidy himself.

"Yeah, sorry... I was taking a sh-shower...."

The last part Rogue blinked and his cheeks heated, he coughed and cleared his throat.

"S-So what is it you need?"

Minerva's eyes widened remembering why she came.

"Oh, well it has to do with the guild, I've been taking care of it while Sting was uh... Busy taking care of you."

Rogue's cheeks became a tinted pink. He scratched the back of his head and looked down shyly.

"I I wouldn't put it like that.... But.... Do you need him?"

Minerva nodded and looked around in Rogue's home.

"Is he here? I just need his approval of certain documents and such, I feel bad for him, being a master is really difficult."

Rogue frowned and crossed his arms, nodding and thinking.

"Should I send him there? You shouldn't be doing his work Minerva."

Minerva smirked and chuckled, placing a hand on her hip.

"Don't worry, I have Yukino helping me, I can handle it. But it seems Sting is busy, I'll take the decision in my own hands, I have to go."

With that Minerva turned around and walked off before Rogue could reject.

She waved off, Rogue frowning and softly shutting his door.

The raven sighed as he turned around and looked at himself in his baggy clothes. He grimaced, huffing and walking into the kitchen, getting out bread, ham, and other sandwich making items.

"Frosch, Lector.."

As Rogue waited the two exceeds gleefully walked into the kitchen, Frosch a little drowsy while Lector was simply yawning. The two placed themselves on a high chair on the kitchen counter and watched as Rogue made them sandwiches.

Rogue handed the sandwiches to each exceed, and opened a cabinet.

"You guys want chips?"

Frosch piped up, raising her hands in the air.

"Fro wants cheetoh puffs!"

"I would like the red Doritos Rogue-kun."

Rogue reached into the cabinet and grabbed two bags of the chosen chips. He handed it to the duo, and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to the exceeds' favorite show.

Rogue stretched himself and yawned, walking into the hallway.

"Frosch, call me if you need me. Same to you Lector"

All Rogue got in response was loud munching and grunts of approval.

As Rogue stepped into his room he noticed a certain blonde wasn't wearing his apparel. Sting wore a black tank top which was a little tight on him, and he wore one of Rogue's favorite sweats, which fit him perfectly at least.

Sting laid on his bed, watching Rogue's tv until he noticed the male himself. He smirked seeing his face.

"You look messy."

Rogue pouted and snarled.

"Are those my clothes??"

"Yeah."

"Why are you wearing my clothes?!"

"Too lazy to get my own."

"Sting!!! Take off my clothes!"

"You can do that yourself."

"This isn't funny!!!!"

Rogue glared at Sting and reached for the closest object nearest to him: a huge thesaurus laying on his dresser.

He threw it angrily, and Sting rolled on the bed dodging the huge object while laughing loudly.

"Oh come on Rogue, anyways... Who came to visit you?"

Sting snickered and blinked at Rogue, who was still trying to burn Sting with his eyes.

"Minerva. It was about your master duties."

Sting groaned and stretched himself out on his bed, placing his hands behind his head.

"Ugh yeah, don't worry I'll return to the guild tomorrow."

"You should return right now."

Sting lifted and eyebrow, and smirked,

"Don't you want me here?"

He said mockingly as he bit his lip and winking at the raven.

"No. I don't. You need to start working on your responsibilities and take the initiative to do what you have to do Sting."

Sting scoffed and sat up, placing his arms on his knees leaning forward.

"You're right."

Rogue squinted his eyes, staring at the blonde suspiciously.

"Huh?"

Sting sighed and rubbed his temple.

"About me taking the initiative to do what I have to do."

Rogue stared at him blankly, crossing his arms and leaning to the side.

"And what do you mean by this?"

Sting stared at Rogue, his face emotionless, which made Rogue feel uneasy.

"Well, as master, I shall make my first order, you would obey me, right Rogue?"

The question threw Rogue off.

Why would he need to ask?

Rogue shrugged and made a face of discomfort.

"Of course I would. Why would I-"

"Well then Rogue, as master I assign you to..."

Rogue froze, tensing up as he waited for the blondes order.

"Take off. Your clothes."

*hope you enjoyed it! Anyways tell me what you think! Guys I would like some ideas for stingue! Comment some and/or message board me or dm! Thank you all! I have 2k reads on this book! I'm so happy you enjoy my story! Love you all!